Closing of National Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went there to shoot yesterday. Just need to change for a pass, then can go in and shoot.

Went there to shoot yesterday. Just need to change for a pass, then can go in and shoot.

Hi,

So the pass will allow you to go the various parts of the stadium (sports museum, VIP stand, 55' media box and the flood light tower)? Is it free?

Thks

Rick.

Hi,

So the pass will allow you to go the various parts of the stadium (sports museum, VIP stand, 55' media box and the flood light tower)? Is it free?

Thks

Rick.

The pass will allow you to go pass the guard at Gate 1. After that you are accessible to all the open areas. Rooms are all are locked up. FOC.

Hey,

Does anybody knows the closing date of the competition? It says event in April, does it mean end of april is the last day?

Cheers

Can do model shoot there or not?

Can do model shoot there or not?

Shouldn't be a problem. You can sign in a group of people with just one IC. It's a open area. You want to organise a model shoot there?

wanna organise a shoot maybe this or next sat morning? then we can go for the closing on 30th june as well?

Might go there if I got the time.. a friend just called me about going there to shoot with his new D80 :)

Got firework ar?

On the closing day itself?

:)

Can I ask where can we change the pass?

Thinking of going there for a shoot on Monday morning.. Anyone?

hmm i believe its at the west entrance.I'll be going with a fren on sat early afternoon:)

hmm i believe its at the west entrance.I'll be going with a fren on sat early afternoon:)

West entrance but don't go up the stair. The security office is right below where the road leads to some carpark below the West entrance staircase.

Go in at Gate 1. Security is there, can check with him.
Those drving, park at car park A.

hi everyone, i tried going into the main entrance by asking the guard nicely, got rejected. he pointed to a memo from ssc on the board next to him. it says something like u must be in a group of 10 or to write in or something. seems like i got tricked :(

huh really!!I waas thinking of going tomolo!Anyone else got the same experience?

hi everyone, i tried going into the main entrance by asking the guard nicely, got rejected. he pointed to a memo from ssc on the board next to him. it says something like u must be in a group of 10 or to write in or something. seems like i got tricked :(

Which main enterance u refering to? And when did u went down?
The enterance is at gate 1, near the West Enterance. Where the Gym is located.

Status
Not open for further replies.