City Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziploc

Jan 17, 2002
Snoopyland
121-2113_IMG_s.jpg

Took this during the rush hour at City Hall mrt station... was trying to capture the busy lifes of city people, day in day out through the mrt gates, myself included...

And sadly (or fortunately, depends on how you see it :)), this was taken before my G2 went into hospital.

Hospital? What happen?

-Daniel a.k.a Dark_Angel

"Yup yup! This my first post! Was getting sick of HWZ until this came along!"

the picture blur till like that not very nice...i know special effect...but some how..got the not nice feeling..

Originally posted by Daniel
Hospital? What happen?

-Daniel a.k.a Dark_Angel

"Yup yup! This my first post! Was getting sick of HWZ until this came along!"

Hi DA,

The CF stucked inside the G2 and couldn't be ejected. Sent to Canon for repair now, and they needed 5 working days... :(

Originally posted by Blankies
the picture blur till like that not very nice...i know special effect...but some how..got the not nice feeling..

Actually I think it is more interesting to have it blur then sharp. The motion blur was purposely done to signify the 'business' of the city people. If it is sharp then the theme will be lost. :)

Er, how did you get a CF stuck inside anyway? :D

Originally posted by ziploc

Actually I think it is more interesting to have it blur then sharp. The motion blur was purposely done to signify the 'business' of the city people. If it is sharp then the theme will be lost. :)

I like the pic in motion too :)

Nice shot...yup like wat keito said...better blur than clear...it would have been boring. hehehe
:)

On first look, it seems only the two persons on the right side are blurred while the other areas are sharp in focus, maybe Blankies found that disturbing, having his attention constantly drawn to the right.

Perhaps you would like to catch people when they are exiting the ticketing booth, that way you will catch more people in motion since they are leaving rather than stopping in front to insert the ticket.

With everyone moving at roughly the same speed and giving the same blurred focus, the picture might look more "harmonous".

Just a thought! :)

- Daniel aka Dark_Angel

Originally posted by Daniel
On first look, it seems only the two persons on the right side are blurred while the other areas are sharp in focus, maybe Blankies found that disturbing, having his attention constantly drawn to the right.

Perhaps you would like to catch people when they are exiting the ticketing booth, that way you will catch more people in motion since they are leaving rather than stopping in front to insert the ticket.

With everyone moving at roughly the same speed and giving the same blurred focus, the picture might look more "harmonous".

Just a thought! :)

- Daniel aka Dark_Angel

Good idea. Will try that next time, thanks :)

Originally posted by christysg
Er, how did you get a CF stuck inside anyway? :D

I've no idea at all... :D

If you welcome my pointers, a slight tilt down to include that red shirt women's toe and to exclude that two harsh white fluorescent (one on the top left and one on the red woman's head) would be ideal.

I would prefer everything blurred except for one subject any person in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.