Chit Chat Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo Fox...what kind of fine arts will you be taking? how long will you be there? 10yrs? will you EVER come back? will ya? are you going to give us a good farewell back scrub?
will you?

FE2 and 85mm pass to me ok...in need of cash liao :( i sell for you ok?

quekky said:
any1 got any un-exposed developed positive MF/LF film that u dun wan can give me?
i duuno y u want this thing...well, i have one

but it's mr brain, please return to me asap ok.

khairi said:
yo Fox...what kind of fine arts will you be taking? how long will you be there? 10yrs? will you EVER come back? will ya? are you going to give us a good farewell back scrub?
will you?

FE2 and 85mm pass to me ok...in need of cash liao :( i sell for you ok?

'Fine Arts - Photography' if u wan to be precise. Studies is 3 yrs total, 1 yr dip & 2 yrs degree. worst come to worst i'll grad with a dip min but of cos im aiming high, so after that 3 yrs i'll stay overseas gain exp/client base/etc. Discounting vacations, I've always planned to come back and make s'pore my base so yes I will be back someday.

No I will not be giving farewell back scrubs. Either good, bad or average.

And ALL my photographic eqpt are following me over. heh. But how about u help me sell ur 300d instead? ;)

foxtwo said:
'Fine Arts - Photography' if u wan to be precise. Studies is 3 yrs total, 1 yr dip & 2 yrs degree. worst come to worst i'll grad with a dip min but of cos im aiming high, so after that 3 yrs i'll stay overseas gain exp/client base/etc. Discounting vacations, I've always planned to come back and make s'pore my base so yes I will be back someday.

No I will not be giving farewell back scrubs. Either good, bad or average.

And ALL my photographic eqpt are following me over. heh. But how about u help me sell ur 300d instead? ;)
yo total cost how much? got brochure? care to share? he he he
i'm interested...

khairi said:
yo total cost how much? got brochure? care to share? he he he
i'm interested...

i'll look around. can't remember where i threw it.

calisc said:
Another secret rendevous in the planning ..........hoho fox sure is popular. ;p

this swamp thing is more interested in my eqpt than any thing else. :sweat:

hwchoy said:
man, that must be SOME equipment. ;p

i'm more disturbed :eek: and slightly intrigued :embrass: on how he knows.

*starts poking around for hidden webcam*

anyone shooting thaipusam today?

;p

zaren said:
anyone shooting thaipusam today?

;p

They are giving guided tours for Thaipusam today at the temple along Serangoon road, near Race Course Road. Was walking through Little India yesterday, and some of the pedestrian walkway were barricaded....

i saw some ceremony for the devotees going on along serangoon last weekend. wasn't able to take some photos though

it's still on. Just came back along serangoon road just now.

oh ya cheat, ruby doesn't stock gossen anymore lah!

sillyme said:
i saw some ceremony for the devotees going on along serangoon last weekend. wasn't able to take some photos though
saw them walking near Dhoby Ghaut ... not sure whether wanna shoot... probably over by now... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.