Chinese Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdubs

Jun 6, 2006
Vancouver, BC
www.fotop.net
Hi all,

I know this post mite not be appropriate for this forum. Moderators, please remove this post if you feel you have to. Just trying my luck cuz I am quite desperate and can't find any help

Anyways, anyone may help me or direct me to someone who to translate the following letter to Chinese for free?
-------------------------------------------------
Dear Yvonne,

Please find attached a Reference Letter from my previous Supervisor in Singapore. I have worked with her very closely for 8 months; therefore she knows my potential and abilities.

Feel free to contact my former supervisor, SupevisorName, by phone (65) 22228888, or by email supervisor@email.com

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by replying this email or by phone at 1.604.888.8888

Regards,

Tony
--------------------------------------------------

Thanks in Advance. Any help would be much appreciated, tried translating it myself, but my Chinese really sucks

Please find attached a Reference Letter from my previous Supervisor .......... ????

hmmm i guess I was wrong.. should be 'former'... thanks for noting it;p

SOri.. But ur sentence is abit err... disorganized..

Do u mean "Please kindly refer to the attached Reference Letter from my former Supervisior" ???

Hi all,

I know this post mite not be appropriate for this forum. Moderators, please remove this post if you feel you have to. Just trying my luck cuz I am quite desperate and can't find any help

Anyways, anyone may help me or direct me to someone who to translate the following letter to Chinese for free?
-------------------------------------------------
Dear Yvonne,

Please find attached a Reference Letter from my previous Supervisor in Singapore. I have worked with her very closely for 8 months; therefore she knows my potential and abilities.

Feel free to contact my former supervisor, SupevisorName, by phone (65) 22228888, or by email supervisor@email.com

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by replying this email or by phone at 1.604.888.8888

Regards,

Tony
--------------------------------------------------

Thanks in Advance. Any help would be much appreciated, tried translating it myself, but my Chinese really sucks

MAybe you can try here. http://babelfish.altavista.com/

亲爱的Yvonne,

附上从我的早先监督员的参考信件在新加坡。我非常严密工作了与她8 个月; 因此她知道我的潜力和能力。 感到自由与我的前监督员, SupevisorName 联系, 由电话(65) 22228888, 或由电子邮件supervisor@email.com 如果您任意有任何问题, 感觉与我联系由回复这电子邮件或由电话在1.604.888.8888

问候, 托尼

亲爱的Yvonne,

附上从我的早先监督员的参考信件在新加坡。我非常严密工作了与她8 个月; 因此她知道我的潜力和能力。 感到自由与我的前监督员, SupevisorName 联系, 由电话(65) 22228888, 或由电子邮件supervisor@email.com 如果您任意有任何问题, 感觉与我联系由回复这电子邮件或由电话在1.604.888.8888

问候, 托尼

I do not have good mandarin but the above is probably a direct conversion using the altasvista. There are many grammer mistake in it. By the way, are you looking for simplified chinese or traditional chinese.

first sentence probably should read like this.
附上从我在新加坡前监督员的信件。

I do not have good mandarin but the above is probably a direct conversion using the altasvista. There are many grammer mistake in it. By the way, are you looking for simplified chinese or traditional chinese.

附上从我在新加坡前监督员的信件。

yours also wrong...

should be...

请在附上的文件里, 参阅我以往主任的参考文件。

亲爱的Yvonne,

在这附上的文件,是我在新加坡的前监督员而写的参考信件。在她领导之下也已工作了8 个月; 因此她知道我的潜力和能力。

如果您任意有任何问题, 感觉。 您可以和我的前监督员或我联系。邮件或由电话在1.604.888.8888

SupevisorName 联系, 由电话(65) 22228888, 或由电子邮件supervisor@email.com

问候, 托尼

Ask TS to correct his letter 1st bah ?
icon11.gif

My mandarin is number 1 de ;)

Just a haphazard attempt at translating for the fun of it. Pls don't blame me for any errors or inaccuracies, I failed Chinese in school all the time and only got a D7 for my O Levels :bsmilie:

亲爱的Yvonne,

请参阅我以往在新加坡工作的监督员在此附上的信件。由于我在她严密领导下工作
已有八月,她对我的潜力和能力很清楚。
你可以随时与我以前的监督员 supervisor name 联络。请致电 (65)22228888, 或电邮往 supervisor@email.com。
若有任何问题,请尽管与我联系。你可以回覆此邮件或致电 1.604.888.8888。

问候
Tony

Just a haphazard attempt at translating for the fun of it. Pls don't blame me for any errors or inaccuracies, I failed Chinese in school all the time and only got a D7 for my O Levels :bsmilie:

Ç×°®µÄYvonne£¬

Çë²ÎÔÄÎÒÒÔÍùÔÚмÓƹ¤×÷µÄ¼à¶½Ô±Ôڴ˸½ÉϵÄÐżþ¡£ÓÉÓÚÎÒÔÚËýÑÏÃÜÁ쵼Ϲ¤×÷
ÒÑÓаËÔ£¬Ëý¶ÔÎÒµÄDZÁ¦ºÍÄÜÁ¦ºÜÇå³þ¡£
Äã¿ÉÒÔËæʱÓëÎÒÒÔÇ°µÄ¼à¶½Ô± supervisor name ÁªÂç¡£ÇëÖµç (65)22228888, »òµçÓÊÍù supervisor@email.com¡£
ÈôÓÐÈκÎÎÊÌ⣬Ç뾡¹ÜÓëÎÒÁªÏµ¡£Äã¿ÉÒԻظ²´ËÓʼþ»òÖµç 1.604.888.8888¡£

Îʺò
Tony
Much better than me lor, i have given all back to my teachers:embrass:

Dear Yvonne,

Regards,

Tony

Is this what are you trying to say? I'm not an expert in this but maybe can translate from here:

Dear Yvonne,

Attached is a letter of reference from my former employer in Singapore. I have worked with her very closely for 8 months and therefore, she is aware of my potentials and abilities.

Please feel free to contact my former supervisor, SupevisorName, by phone (65) 22228888, or by email supervisor@email.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via this email or by phone at 1.604.888.8888

Regards,
Tony

Sorry, not that I dun wanna help but my written chinese CMI too. :bsmilie:

SOri.. But ur sentence is abit err... disorganized..

Do u mean "Please kindly refer to the attached Reference Letter from my former Supervisior" ???

hmmm.. I guess that way works too... basically what I am trying to say is that tell the receiver, Yvonne to check the attached Reference Letter written by my former supervisor...

Sorry for any confusion and thanks a lot for your help...

亲爱的Yvonne,

在这附上的文件,是我在新加坡的前监督员而写的参考信件。在她领导之下也已工作了8 个月; 因此她知道我的潜力和能力。

如果您任意有任何问题, 感觉。 您可以和我的前监督员或我联系。邮件或由电话在1.604.888.8888

SupevisorName 联系, 由电话(65) 22228888, 或由电子邮件supervisor@email.com

问候, 托尼

亲爱的Yvonne,

请参阅我以往在新加坡工作的监督员在此附上的信件。由于我在她严密领导下工作
已有八月,她对我的潜力和能力很清楚。
你可以随时与我以前的监督员 supervisor name 联络。请致电 (65)22228888, 或电邮往 supervisor@email.com。
若有任何问题,请尽管与我联系。你可以回覆此邮件或致电 1.604.888.8888。

问候
Tony

Thanks a lot for your help

lol both seems okay to me hehe.. dunno which one to choose ;p

附上从我在新加坡前监督员的信件。

hmmm I am actually looking for traditional... but i know most singaporeans use simplified so I don't really mind since I am asking for help... I think I should be able to transform it to traditional later....

btw, would 亲爱的Yvonne, be correct?

like I don't actually know her, I think she is the HR Person.
In english we write 'Dear' for formality, in Chinese same?:dunno:

Converted tupi_guy's translation and mine to traditional chinese just in case that would be better.

親愛的Yvonne,

在這附上的文件,是我在新加坡的前監督員而寫的參考信件。在她領導之下也已工作了8 個月; 因此她知道我的潛力和能力。

如果您任意有任何問題, 感覺。 您可以和我的前監督員或我聯系。郵件或由電話在1.604.888.8888

SupevisorName 聯系, 由電話(65) 22228888, 或由電子郵件supervisor@email.com

問候, 托尼

親愛的Yvonne,

請參閱我以往在新加坡工作的監督員在此附上的信件。由于我在她嚴密領導下工作
已有八月,她對我的潛力和能力很清楚。
你可以隨時与我以前的監督員 supervisor name 聯絡。請致電 (65)22228888, 或電郵往 supervisor@email.com。
若有任何問題,請盡管与我聯系。你可以回覆此郵件或致電 1.604.888.8888。

問候
Tony

Yes indeed on second thoughts should be 尊敬的...___! Damn, wasn't thinking straight and used direct translation which often doesn't work out! You can replace the 親愛的 with 尊敬的 if more appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.