Chinese fonts for CS3 needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabby

Jun 12, 2007
Ang Sua Ville
Hi there,
I'm looking for free Chinese font. Can someone recommend me where to find?Tradition or simplified doesnt matter.Also please suggest d input method(hanyu pinying)thx.

if i'm not wrong, windows xp and up contains chinese fonts and input methods.

go to control panel, click regional and language options. then under the languages tab, click details.
then click add language and pick either traditional chinese or simplified, depending on what you want. after you do that you'll see a small EN on your start bar next to the status applications. click on that and select chinese (PRC) depending on what you picked then type using hanyu pinyin.

note that chinese (singapore) doesnt have an input method so pick chinese (PRC).

你可以用华语了!

sorry, my chinese is hella crap.

Try locate and download Bitstream Cyberbit font from Internet. It is a complete set of traditional and simplified Chinese fonts, Japanese, Korean and characters of other language in the world. A complete set of the characters of various languages in the world.

Additionally, if you may check if your computer has already loaded fonts with word "Unicode" like "Arial MS Unicode" or "Lucinda Sans Unicode", as there are fonts should have Chinese charactes in the font character library.

haha, sorry OT abit. but so funny. this thread got crab and squid. :)

but xp is preloaded with a few styles of chinese fonts.

Status
Not open for further replies.