chinese characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you use chinese idiom to bring your point across or drop a whole chunk of phrase into your shots? Up till now I still find a singular word which broadly describe the shots suit me but sometime it is just so hard to find that one particular word... Haiz plus my distinction in higher chinese all returned to my teacher already:(

distinction and yet u have no idea of characters to use?
harlow?wake up ah!:bsmilie:

when i see nice words, i'll insert.alternatively, look at chinese song lyrics, can adapt a line or two.

it really have to depend on the mood of the pic.anyhow add can spoilt everything.

distinction and yet u have no idea of characters to use?
harlow?wake up ah!:bsmilie:

when i see nice words, i'll insert.alternatively, look at chinese song lyrics, can adapt a line or two.

it really have to depend on the mood of the pic.anyhow add can spoilt everything.

kns. ;( I NEED INSPIRATIONS! :angel:

ya i'm a spoilt kid.i use my ahgong $ which he stole from your mum.
do u have a problematic childhood? a broken family?or very poor parents who cannot provide for you?if so, dont have to envy others.

your attitude is wrong too. didnt your mama teach you not to envy others who wears nike while you are wearing bata in your school days?

or is it you're simply sick and tired of doing housechores and envy those people who has maids?
get a life dude.

Ok lor, at least you know u are a spoilt kid.

the first assumption u made is 'i envy you', which may tell you 'envy' is part of your character.... why i envy someone who spend $200++ for some chinese characters?

I posted my comment because i think there are a lot of people agree with me yet only those people who tried to favor you cheer you along... i had expected you will have response like these, but one day you will be reminded criticism worths much than praise.

and it is amusing u think bata shoe kid is inferior to nike shoe kid?ha. i didn't really check what shoe my classmates were wearing.. there are much things bigger that shoe brand.

Ok lor, at least you know u are a spoilt kid.

the first assumption u made is 'i envy you', which may tell you 'envy' is part of your character.... why i envy someone who spend $200++ for some chinese characters?

I posted my comment because i think there are a lot of people agree with me yet only those people who tried to favor you cheer you along... i had expected you will have response like these, but one day you will be reminded criticism worths much than praise.

and it is amusing u think bata shoe kid is inferior to nike shoe kid?ha. i didn't really check what shoe my classmates were wearing.. there are much things bigger that shoe brand.

LENS, to be fair... we have no rights over how anyone of us spend the cash... I could have a rich dad and behave like a spoilt brat or I could have worked my arse off. Either way, I am not spending your $$ or anyone of your kins' $. So I do believe it doesn't give you any right to criticise her at all. I don't question your thrifty character too right?

Let leave personal attacks out of clubsnap please... I had enough of that at hwz.. thanks a lot dude.
Take peace.. chill man...

final post here, i just think u have certain passions in photography (after seeing all your photography related thread here ^_^), I seldom see lady who is so persistent in photography.. that make me think that you have certain passions in life, that you have a good heart.. but it seems like the way you handle things isn't to bring you to a right path..you hear more cheers than boos..that's what keep you go on, but one day you will still feel empty no matter how many cheers..

of course we can always get thing solved by $, but buying more lens doesn't make u take better photo, buying a software doesn't make you 'know how to type chinese'.. it is like i pass you a P&S, you don't know how to take photo anymore, it is like i told u to type few chinese characters.. u said u need the software..

if one whole life can be so protected..always a top range of luxuries, experts in software, maids, unlimited $$$ in bank account, it seems like a blessing..but think other side it is like people around him/her thinks he/she will never be able to be given an opportunity and trust to explore the real world, to listen real words, to feel real sincerity..

since u were active, so i had read your how to take wedding photo, the mistake u made printing CD book, your veins (with lenses), polariser, where to get big fan..

i am guilty of judging you, but i will be more guilty if i don't voice my comments..since i think u have a good personality yet don't quite handle things in right way..

final post here, i just think u have certain passions in photography (after seeing all your photography related thread here ^_^), I seldom see lady who is so persistent in photography.. that make me think that you have certain passions in life, that you have a good heart.. but it seems like the way you handle things isn't to bring you to a right path..you hear more cheers than boos..that's what keep you go on, but one day you will still feel empty no matter how many cheers..

of course we can always get thing solved by $, but buying more lens doesn't make u take better photo, buying a software doesn't make you 'know how to type chinese'.. it is like i pass you a P&S, you don't know how to take photo anymore, it is like i told u to type few chinese characters.. u said u need the software..

if one whole life can be so protected..always a top range of luxuries, experts in software, maids, unlimited $$$ in bank account, it seems like a blessing..but think other side it is like people around him/her thinks he/she will never be able to be given an opportunity and trust to explore the real world, to listen real words, to feel real sincerity..

since u were active, so i had read your how to take wedding photo, the mistake u made printing CD book, your veins (with lenses), polariser, where to get big fan..

i am guilty of judging you, but i will be more guilty if i don't voice my comments..since i think u have a good personality yet don't quite handle things in right way..

With those words, you are one passionate guy too. Just remember we are in cyberworld. Sometimes the choice of words could be very harsh.. Anyway, great to know fellow cs members lookout for each other... Let's move on.

btw has anyone being able to input chinese directly into freehand? Please advise.

I don't know anyone who have posted on this forum so far and I know that LENS is trying to make a point of thrift here. However, as with online forums, there are always different people with different set of values and priorties in life. There's nothing wrong with the universal virtue of thrift, but what is wrong here is that you can't impose the same standards on everyone and judge them accordingly. It's not only obnoxious and reeks of self-righteousness, it's also unreasonable to expect everyone to adopt your standards.

And to add to the problem, you wasn't very clear in your first post about what you want to say. The points that you make about that $200 software, it's quite out of context. And I see nothing wrong with asking people for the 'best' software, or 'best' lens etc etc. If you don't ask, people will never know, would they? At least she wasn't asking who can do the writing or shooting on her behalf.

Honestly, that first post that LENS made was quite rude in my opinion. If anyone wanted to make a point, it's better to think about what you want to write first and how to write it first rather than get misunderstood and then spend more time trying to reply to more posts later.

relac dude:) LENS is quite showing his concern... maybe not tactful enough but anyway he is of a good heart too.

Thank you if anyone can let me know if direct input of chinese into freehand is possible? How?

i also wish I got my ah gong to rob from someone else's mom then I can get my filthy hand on the Mark1Ds plus whole collection of L lenses and of course the 24" iMac :sweat: .. haha

Hmmm if got a maid to help me clean my cam and lenses after my field trip will be perfect too:) haha

:bsmilie:

be sure to hire a maid who know how to differentiate between a table cloth & a micro fiber cloth... :bsmilie:

be sure to hire a maid who know how to differentiate between a table cloth & a micro fiber cloth... :bsmilie:

my kitchen cloth is microfibre btw.:bsmilie:

:bigeyes: Jeanie, can i have your kitchen cloth for my cam?

please, obviously you guys dont do marketing for household products.

3M makes this wonderful microfibre cloth for cleaning.

in fact, most of my 'rags' in the house is microfibre.they're soft, and they're easy to wash.

damn, 3M should pay me for advertising for them.:bsmilie:

in fact, most of my 'rags' in the house is microfibre.they're soft, and they're easy to wash.

who cares? :dunno: Now just hand over that piece of so-called "rag" you have over that...

good meh, i bought those when it 1st came out, then wipe dust ok, wipe wet cannot make it.

btw, got 2 version iirc, 1 is can clean lens, 1 bigger 1 is for general cleaning not for lens.

(besides that, i dun trust any of those on my lens)

Status
Not open for further replies.