Childish Act of a CSer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uni = mature? doubt so. I was recently bombarded for no reasons by one in CS.

Maybe they think the study more than an average person makes them wiser or right all the time. For the same reason Employer wants experienced worker rather than fresh graduates will answer this.

(ps. I'm refering to those unmature Uni students, which i belive and hope is only a small percentage of it)

What can we do?

Uni = mature? doubt so. I was recently bombarded for no reasons by one in CS.

Maybe they think the study more than an average person makes them wiser or right all the time. For the same reason Employer wants experienced worker rather than fresh graduates will answer this.

(ps. I'm refering to those unmature Uni students, which i belive and hope is only a small percentage of it)

What can we do?

If one is immature, you can't do anything about it .........I'm still very amazed by how so many pple are immature in the Net or turn immature when behind a PC.

Hidden behind a facade they created apparently makes them feel invincible

You can email the institution's IT helpdesk as well as their director of IT services and Computer Incident Center to look into it. Be sure to provide all supporting info.

Wait a minute. Why are we tracing the IP address? Are we over reacting here?

Ok, granted, what was said in the e-mail is very imature, but being imature is not a crime?

If one photo sucks and I said that to the creator of said photo, based on the reaction of quite a few here, seems like I have committed a cardinal sin.

One question to TS. What are you going to do, if you actually find the person, what are you going to do? Do tell his/her teacher that he/she is a bad boy/girl?

Hi dreamerz saw your photos when we went for a shoot. They look Ok to me. There's always people with dumb remarks.

Ok, granted, what was said in the e-mail is very imature, but being imature is not a crime?

If one photo sucks and I said that to the creator of said photo, based on the reaction of quite a few here, seems like I have committed a cardinal sin.

One question to TS. What are you going to do, if you actually find the person, what are you going to do? Do tell his/her teacher that he/she is a bad boy/girl?

ask the boy to be sent for couselling :devil:

lol...if his directing the comment on a photo i wont mind...but he is obviously trying to degrade me....i wun do any work abt who it is...the sch will deal with it....i jus only email my displeased wif this issued....wats action tat is been done is all by the sch right...

Heck what ever he says lah .. what so big deal. your photos look okie for me at least .. and love you video on the cars stunt ..
Dun mood over his stupid comment. No point ..
Cheers

Heck what ever he says lah .. what so big deal. your photos look okie for me at least .. and love you video on the cars stunt ..
Dun mood over his stupid comment. No point ..
Cheers

lol...actually i nv mood over his comment...i noe how my pix fare...:bsmilie:

lol...actually i nv mood over his comment...i noe how my pix fare...:bsmilie:

Then why start this thread....isn't this Boliao also since you do not "mood" over this????

Unless you cannot tahan that people may not fancy what you produced?

lol...if his directing the comment on a photo i wont mind...but he is obviously trying to degrade me....i wun do any work abt who it is...the sch will deal with it....i jus only email my displeased wif this issued....wats action tat is been done is all by the sch right...

how were you degaded. The comments were private to you only, and if you did not post it on this thread, no one else would have wind of it, and no one would have gone to your website to look at your picture.

you are a hyprocrite. You said you don't care, yet you posted this thread and started talking big about how you are going to trace his ip address and let his school deal with him etc etc. This action alone together with psoting this thread meant you care. why lie. Admit that you can and you want revenge!

Now that I had a chance to look at the pictures in your website, well, cannot make it is the best I can say. Now, I really feel the pictures suck. :D If you want to be a commercial photographer and make a living off photography, I hope you have a trust fund. You are not going to make it with the quality of the work shown on your website.

You maybe a really nice guy, maybe not, but your work sucks.

Now ... happy?

how were you degaded. The comments were private to you only, and if you did not post it on this thread, no one else would have wind of it, and no one would have gone to your website to look at your picture.

you are a hyprocrite. You said you don't care, yet you posted this thread and started talking big about how you are going to trace his ip address and let his school deal with him etc etc. This action alone together with psoting this thread meant you care. why lie. Admit that you can and you want revenge!

Now that I had a chance to look at the pictures in your website, well, cannot make it is the best I can say. Now, I really feel the pictures suck. :D If you want to be a commercial photographer and make a living off photography, I hope you have a trust fund. You are not going to make it with the quality of the work shown on your website.

Now ... happy?

One Needle See Blood... :thumbsup:

Now ... happy?

dun anyhow say, wait he asked admin to trace your IP :bsmilie:

Whatever is the intention of the TS to start this thread is none of our business really, we can choose to participate or not, that's all.

But the surefire way to dampen someone is to insult what they like and do. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" afterall, surely there must be a few photographs which are relatively good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.