Childish Act of a CSer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamerz

Aug 13, 2005
Tampines
www.sherman-photography.net
jus recieved this form mail in my email...the guy tat did it is damn bo liao....din know tat we have such a childish person in this community...

Name: whatever Email: whatever@sherman.sucks Phone: 99912345 Message: your website looks good, but your photos look like ****, you know?

and the stupid signature you are using at clubsnap, gosh...

Jan 15, 2007
Your product photo is really nice.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Any chance to share what's your setting?:p

redzzz

Nov 11, 2006
whoa.... ur pics r great!!!!! if they look like ****, i think i can drop photography liao.....

forget abt the remarks.... keep up the great works! i LOVE the Absolut vokha shot!

cjl

Aug 8, 2002
The Guilin of Spore
Visit site
will take some time to trace....

maybe he/she is using a shared public PC to post this.

But FYI, there are some kids living in uni campus...

Jun 18, 2005
westz
uni just open school not long n guess tis fella too free liao lor to post tis comment

Hoky

Mar 17, 2004
Singapore
hoky.multiply.com
:think: :think:

Should have a certain level of maturity, but then it doesn't apply to all :bsmilie:
Yah.... there may be a few who are "over-matured" and become "hum sup". :bsmilie:
(Referring to local uni accounts student who stole MSN accounts and ended up horny)

Who knows the next minute the sender wants an explicit photo of your body parts.

Paul_Yeo

Feb 27, 2004
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
lol...i was surprised oso...tat it was sent out by a UNI computer...
uni IP doesn't mean student. the person can be a staff, vendor working there temporarily, a visitor / guest, spoofed IP / Mac address, outsider using the common internet terminal in lab / library ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom