Chelsea 1 ManU 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well.... Chelsea is still unbeaten at Stamford Bridge for 85 games...

Anyway, the result could go either way...

If only ManU really capitalised on their chances on the first 20 minutes..and if they scored 2 goals.. I think it will be difficult for Chelsea to draw level with them...

J Cole has 2 clear chances (1 in each half)... If only he took one of those chances...

And really..Anelka should had at least scored one of the 2 chances given to him...If it was another striker, or at least Kalou Solomon, it should have gone in..
I think Chelsea wasted money buying Anelka..
Hopefully Scholari will make a better buy than the managers before him... and so far he did - Bosingwa & Deco...

Anyway, I think its a fair result....

Hail Hail... CHelsea... :)

Well well well.... Chelsea is still unbeaten at Stamford Bridge for 85 games...

Anyway, the result could go either way...

If only ManU really capitalised on their chances on the first 20 minutes..and if they scored 2 goals.. I think it will be difficult for Chelsea to draw level with them...

J Cole has 2 clear chances (1 in each half)... If only he took one of those chances...

And really..Anelka should had at least scored one of the 2 chances given to him...If it was another striker, or at least Kalou Solomon, it should have gone in..
I think Chelsea wasted money buying Anelka..
Hopefully Scholari will make a better buy than the managers before him... and so far he did - Bosingwa & Deco...

Anyway, I think its a fair result....

Hail Hail... CHelsea... :)

Plenty of IFs.................

Status
Not open for further replies.