Charger Devices CD-2X2 - A Power Pack that's easy on your back and bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never come across a forum moderator who is as rude and childish as chngpe01. How old is this fellah? 5 years old?

I have never come across a forum moderator who is as rude and childish as chngpe01. How old is this fellah? 5 years old?

I am merely stating a fact.
Do you need a picture, it just looks the same except that the camera is a Nikon and flash is a SB800 the rest ie cable and battery looks the same. In this post http://clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3634158&postcount=132 I already tested it with SB800 and it works fine.

Anyway you are de-registered

thw which is the clone account as Photo Nut has also been de-registered.

Let this be a good reminder for members who are trying to be funny. Whenever someone tries to be funny in this forum, I will try to dig out all the information about the troublemaker and ban all his accounts.

Until this moment, we have not be actively closing clones account. But if this trend (of members not knowing how to behave and appreciate this forum) continues, I will get moderators who will specifically check on clone accounts and ban all related accounts.

Afraid of the cables issue.....thks!:thumbsup:

Presently I believe that the EG cables are for Canon only and the rest have to get the quantum cable. The nikon set up is (as I have mentioned) exactly like olympus(in the picture) from the cable to the battery (including the connection onto the flash)

Perhaps you could pay a visit to EG and see the set up first hand and speak to the staff to find out more. I will let them speak for themselves as I am not related to EG at all, except that this battery has gotten my interest.

Presently I believe that the EG cables are for Canon only and the rest have to get the quantum cable. The nikon set up is (as I have mentioned) exactly like olympus(in the picture) from the cable to the battery (including the connection onto the flash)

Perhaps you could pay a visit to EG and see the set up first hand and speak to the staff to find out more. I will let them speak for themselves as I am not related to EG at all, except that this battery has gotten my interest.

Ok thks! Will pay them a visit soon...:thumbsup:

333wl1.jpg

Bought oredi....the guy Simon very helpful and patient...help me test with my flash set to M 1X1, full power then can see the charger recycle split seconds, to show that it works....Thks to Eastgear!!:thumbsup: But the flash must have batts to light up the LCD in order for the 2X2 to work!!

Bought oredi....the guy Simon very helpful and patient...help me test with my flash set to M 1X1, full power then can see the charger recycle split seconds, to show that it works....Thks to Eastgear!!:thumbsup: But the flash must have batts to light up the LCD in order for the 2X2 to work!!

Yes this is similar to the Quantum Turbo 2x2 where you also need the batt to be in the flash.

One word of caution, because the recharge rate is so fast, do not be tempted to do "machine gun" flash as this will definitely burn your flash tube or the plastic cover at the front of the flash. Even the plastic is expensive (I kenna damage one), when the plastic is damaged ie melt it actually affect the flash power. It cost me quite a sum to learn this at NSC.

Wah! btw you are serve by the boss himself (Simon)

Yes this is similar to the Quantum Turbo 2x2 where you also need the batt to be in the flash.

One word of caution, because the recharge rate is so fast, do not be tempted to do "machine gun" flash as this will definitely burn your flash tube or the plastic cover at the front of the flash. Even the plastic is expensive (I kenna damage one), when the plastic is damaged ie melt it actually affect the flash power. It cost me quite a sum to learn this at NSC.

Wah! btw you are serve by the boss himself (Simon)

That's a young boss, he keep on mentioning u....he thought I noe u....ha ha...ur pts will be noted...now waiting for the Auto Event @ Expo to shoot...:thumbsup: thks!

wah liao!
i tot the stock comes in on Mon..i also want 1 for my sb 800 leh.

A Happy & Prosperous 2008 New Year too everyone in ClubSNAP.

Sorry for the delay in the productions and shipping of Charger Devices CD-2X2.

New Stocks has just arrive.

To SUBSCRIBE to our mailing list, SMS EG<space>Name<space>Email to +6594264144.

CD2x2_11.jpg

CD2x2_12.jpg

CD2x2_14.jpg

CD2x2_16.jpg

A Happy & Prosperous 2008 New Year too everyone in ClubSNAP.

Sorry for the delay in the productions and shipping of Charger Devices CD-2X2.

New Stocks has just arrive.

To SUBSCRIBE to our mailing list, SMS EG<space>Name<space>Email to +6594264144.

CD2x2_11.jpg

CD2x2_12.jpg

CD2x2_14.jpg

CD2x2_16.jpg

Hi,

How much is the setup?

Regards,
Jack

whats the battery life span? how many recharge times before it dead?
how much it would cost to replace the battery?

RRP $799, but now launch price for CS Members is at $699 including one Cable for your Camera Flash.

you have cable for Nikon SB800 at that price?

according to the specs, its a lithium polymer battery... is it/how is it affected by the new American regulation concerning lithium based batteries on commercial passenger aircraft?... could Eastgear check this out?... think this would be very useful for customers...

according to the specs, its a lithium polymer battery... is it/how is it affected by the new American regulation concerning lithium based batteries on commercial passenger aircraft?... could Eastgear check this out?... think this would be very useful for customers...

passenger could page the battery in their original box and seal it in a resealable plastic bag and carry in with them.

Btw.. what does this got to do with this title "Charger Devices CD-2X2 - A Power Pack that's easy on your back and bank"

Status
Not open for further replies.