Cha Ye Dan(tea leaves egg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnet6

Apr 21, 2004
not here often anymore
Take a shot of it while playing with my cam.
enjoy!
DSC_0675w.jpg

looks to me a bit under for the egg.. so when i look at your photo, i am being attracted to the tea..
Just what I think...

background seem brighter then foreground...

Haha, thks for e comments.
this was shoot with a high ISO.. so backgnd will be brighter. :)
unless i use PS to brighten the foreground only.

jnet6 said:
Haha, thks for e comments.
this was shoot with a high ISO.. so backgnd will be brighter. :)
unless i use PS to brighten the foreground only.

Thanks for the lessons,now i know i cannot shoot with high iso , if not my background will be brighter.Now i know my majority of my pix always the background comes out bright , cause i always use high iso.

arowana said:
Thanks for the lessons,now i know i cannot shoot with high iso , if not my background will be brighter.Now i know my majority of my pix always the background comes out bright , cause i always use high iso.

hahaa..no wonder.

arowana said:

no no... that's because the background ambient light is brighter.. if the egg is place under a spotlight (depending on the amount of light) u can -.7 or -1 to darker the bg and create a ootw effect.. to simplify it mean shooting with high iso capture the ambient light, so watch where the lights is coming from..

Status
Not open for further replies.