CF speed for Canon A75? Kingston 512?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmlim77

Oct 12, 2004
Singapore
Any one know what is the CF card max. speed for canon A75?

How is the speed for Kingston CF card 512 with life warranty? :confused:

Can anyone comments please.... thanks!

For reference:
http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007-6133

However, my Kingston 256Mb CF is definitely slower then my Sandisk 256Mb CF as I'm noticed during taking continuous burst shots with Canon S1.
The camera slowed down after 5-6 shots with Kingston CF, Sandisk over 10 shots still did not slow down.

My conclusion: Its hard to tell for those non-speed rated CF cards. Maybe my Kingston CF is from a lousier batch?

Thanks!

So any recomendation for CF card? For A75, does it need to have a fast card?

Anyone can advise? Please... :eek:

kmlim77 said:
Thanks!

The A75 is unable to exploit the full potential of a fast speed card. So don't waste your money on one. Go for a normal speed card.

kmlim77 said:
Thanks!

i think the question should be.... why do u need a high speed card? does ur cam writes very big file? like RAW? or ur dc is capable of shooting vga 30fps which usually require high speed card ...due to the need to write large files fast....

Cheers

redstorm said:
The A75 is unable to exploit the full potential of a fast speed card. So don't waste your money on one. Go for a normal speed card.

Since I am new to CF card... May I know what is the normal speed for CF card? Is Kingston 512 a normal speed CF card? (It doesn't has speed for the card)

Status
Not open for further replies.