harvesting_02.jpg

The Famous Pundong Bridge that needs to be rebuilt after the flood every year
pundong_bridge_01.jpg

The Prambanan Hindu Temple
prambanan_temple_01.jpg

Confrontation - The Traditional Market
market_confrontation_03_crop.jpg

like the 3rd one the best. :)

Jas, I showed this series to my friend from central Java. He told me this is the place he suggested me visit. I like this series a lot, especially the beautiful scenery of the first shot.

tomshen said:
Jas, I showed this series to my friend from central Java. He told me this is the place he suggested me visit. I like this series a lot, especially the beautiful scenery of the first shot.

thanks and you do have friends everywhere, don't you? ;)

Borobudur is a place worths going time and time again. I don't think I have had enough of it yet. I suppose I want it taken during Sunrise, in the afternoon as well as during Sunset... so I will be back!!!

In case yourself or the rest have missed my other series, here they are again:

Central Java Part II

Central Java Part III

Central Java Part IV

Thanks, very nice serieses!

tomshen said:
Thanks, very nice serieses!

no problem, my pleasure...

so, have the travel bugs creeped onto you already? ;p

Malaysia (Penang or Cameron Highlands) anyone?

I like the 1st pic...
Looks so unreal, yet it's real

2nd pic i would've gone lower, to be on level feelings with the farmer, but dunno possible or not.

4th pic not for me... I see nothing... can't really make out wat temple it is if U dun say.

jasphotography said:
no problem, my pleasure...

so, have the travel bugs creeped onto you already? ;p

Malaysia (Penang or Cameron Highlands) anyone?
:D :D :D Let me check my schedule!!

good pictures.... I think i need to dig out some of my old photos again hehehe.... oh yah...btw, the number 2 is not harvesting, he just plant new padis.

rgds,
Andre

andre said:
good pictures.... I think i need to dig out some of my old photos again hehehe.... oh yah...btw, the number 2 is not harvesting, he just plant new padis.

rgds,
Andre

huh, I thought the background shows the sparsely planted new padi and the foreground depicts the dense, ready to harvest padi? :dunno:

Harvesting in Paddy Field
harvesting_02.jpg

Below is another picture which shows women in the background planting new padi and men in the foreground harvesting the padi... I thought that is quite logical :D correct me if I am wrong.

farm_05.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.