Cemeteries and Haunted Places

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the trip everyone!! :D was great yesterday. ^__^

especially the rooftop of OCH, that's really a bonus. ^_^

some of my pics of fairy point are up in landscape section too. :)

Hey all!

My pics turned out crappy (n I'm not tryin to be modest!) so shan't post 'em up.. On the contrary, love some of the pics u guys have posted! ;p ~~~

So minus the sunburns (yes my face looks chow tah now), aching limbs and overactive imagination (imagine u're brightening up the pics on photoshop n u see a face gradually emerge frm the darkness...), I had a really great time!

Thank you all for making a photography newbie like me feel welcomed. :) Hopefully I'd have something to show for our next trip..

Where and when ah? :D

VampTreSS said:
Hey all!

My pics turned out crappy (n I'm not tryin to be modest!) so shan't post 'em up.. On the contrary, love some of the pics u guys have posted! ;p ~~~

So minus the sunburns (yes my face looks chow tah now), aching limbs and overactive imagination (imagine u're brightening up the pics on photoshop n u see a face gradually emerge frm the darkness...), I had a really great time!

Thank you all for making a photography newbie like me feel welcomed. :) Hopefully I'd have something to show for our next trip..

Where and when ah? :D

ermmmm... i wanna see the face from the darkness!! show to us show to us!! :bigeyes:

hey, didn't catch your name. can whisper to me? hee....

i think michelle will be posting the next spooky outing real soon. woah, u gals sure have lotsa guts! :sweat:

silver.wolf said:
ermmmm... i wanna see the face from the darkness!! show to us show to us!! :bigeyes:

i think michelle will be posting the next spooky outing real soon. woah, u gals sure have lotsa guts! :sweat:
yeah man... I din dare to process too many of the shots last night, only processing them this morning .. still gives me creeps

Ok, I am a timid guy :p

wormz777 said:
yeah man... I din dare to process too many of the shots last night, only processing them this morning .. still gives me creeps

Ok, I am a timid guy :p

haha.. i was doing some of them last night, like rotating and stuff. then curious for some dark shots, i go and auto level and adjust the brightness.. damn freaky. :bsmilie:

you have your own dark room?

silver.wolf said:

This time round, i want to go!!!

Hi guys! i had a great time exploring those 2 places with everyone. getting my prints tmr. hope that they will turn out well :rolleyes: . don't leave me out for the next one!

Hahah.....didn't see any faces in the dark for mine. But the statues themselves were scary enough for me.

Don't leave me behind too, alrite?

Hi,
I truly enjoyed myself on Sunday, even though some of us were attacked by hordes of mosquitoes. But long time never go for such a 'walking' outing so feeling a bit breathless sometimes.

Woke up this morning to watch the Oscars and after feeling so happy that LOTR won 11 awards, didn't feel like going to town to get my slides processed, but soon!

Anyway, started another thread about the next spooky trip. You may wanna check it out -
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=554995#post554995

Really had loads of fun with you guys! We should do this more often!

Regards,
-Michelle- :D

behyx said:
This time round, i want to go!!!
Hi,
Yeah, pity you didn't manage to join us but anyway, are you feeling better now?

Cheers,
-Michelle- :D

Thanks to everyone who was there at the shoot on Sunday, 29 Feb. I had a smashing time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.