Cemeteries and Haunted Places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i'm posting on the behalf of my fren who is experiencing probs logging in and posting a reply. she is interested to join the outing on this sun. her username is greyski. pls reply in this thread if its okie tat she joins u guys this sun. thanks .

Saitou said:
Hello, i'm posting on the behalf of my fren who is experiencing probs logging in and posting a reply. she is interested to join the outing on this sun. her username is greyski. pls reply in this thread if its okie tat she joins u guys this sun. thanks .

welcome!

People Coming Along
1.) mich_2103
2.) TMC17479
3.) VampTreSS
4.) behyx
5.) silver.wolf
6.) lazyfiddler
7.) Flare
8.) vanisia
9.) wormz777
10.) vonvonz
11.) yellow_kiwi
12.) greyski

tmc17479 said:
I'm game for the 10am thingy...just need to figure how to get to Potong Pasir MRT. Anyone can tell me which bus would reach there? I stay behind NJC. Anyone volunteering to be a model? Might be good for laughs :)

From NJC, you can take either 154 or 151 from the bus-stop along Dunearn Road. Alight at Jackson Centre Hawker Centre bus-stop (or more specifically, outside the POSB bank building, opposite Siemens Centre) and then walk along Tai Thong Crescent to the end, turn right and walk straight on to Potong Pasir MRT station. Estimated time of walking from the bus-stop to the MRT station, about 8 minutes. If you need further help, let me know.

oh until 10:30pm huh?

i can only stay until dinner time. NS commitment you see? Need to book in to camp. :( :(

No obligations to stay until so late :)

I may left early as well. Have to go home and pack my army stuffs. Next day will be my in camp training. sighzzz....

Lazy Fiddler: You mean the Chinese High side right? I can never tell which side is Bukit Timah, which side is Dunearn. :sweatsm:

tmc17479 said:
If we are still at Changi V at that time we can also snap some bapoks there too.

wah! this chance I dun wanna miss! But u think they will let u take their pic? :bsmilie:

hey thanks
cya guys

HelmetBox said:
wah! this chance I dun wanna miss! But u think they will let u take their pic? :bsmilie:

chances are really risky :p 50%-50% lol.

once my friend and I just walk pass some of them, probably one of my friends look at them and kena scolded by them.

but a lot of them are reallllly pretty. :thumbsup: :)

tmc17479 said:
If we are still at Changi V at that time we can also snap some bapoks there too.

it was planned inside my itinerary :bsmilie:

coincidentally, aerospace is held over at Changi. We might be able to catch some aero displays :D

vonvonz said:
chances are really risky :p 50%-50% lol.

once my friend and I just walk pass some of them, probably one of my friends look at them and kena scolded by them.

but a lot of them are reallllly pretty. :thumbsup: :)

hmmmm.... they are actually very friendly people, but likely they are friendlier to the guys. Is your friend a lady? :think:

:lovegrin: Can't wait to see you guys! :lovegrin:

tmc17479 said:
Lazy Fiddler: You mean the Chinese High side right? I can never tell which side is Bukit Timah, which side is Dunearn. :sweatsm:

No no.... I mean the NJC side. If you take the bus from the Chinese High side, you will end up in Jurong! :eek:

silver.wolf said:
hmmmm.... they are actually very friendly people, but likely they are friendlier to the guys. Is your friend a lady? :think:

i dont think they are all mean people la. i saw most of them smiling as i walk pass once. i was charmed by them :heart: really pretty

my that friend is a guy. lol i dunno what expression he had on his face that time, so maybe it was him who tick that person off, or he just bad luck to get scolded lor.

Thanks LF.

As for the bapoks....as long as you are friendly, they will be with you too. Unless their "best friend" came for the regular visit :blah:

I think we shld have a subject to shoot on sunday at the cemetery... can't be just landscapes kinda shoot rite?

I can work without a model, as for the rest I dunno. Since we don't have money to hire a model, looks like you will have to ask somebody to do it for free.

Sion said:
Before I answer your questions, can I ask you whether you have been sleeping well lately?

I often carry chewing gums, chocolate bars and some nuts as offerings when I go shooting in haunted places. Unwrap the chocolate bar and hold it and close your eyes for a minute. You'll see it's half bitten when you open your eyes. I always go shooting with another photobug. He swore to me it wasn't him who ate the chocolate bar.

Good luck and have fun.

heheh this is funny :D

Status
Not open for further replies.