CBD cityscape...

Status
Not open for further replies.
harlo there!

nice pics! :thumbsup: however, it could be me, but i find the building shots a little bit under. could be the overcast skies. :dunno:

did u use a WA lens for the pics?? btw, where did u see the yashica camera???? been looking for a cheapo beginner's MF camera for some time! :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
harlo there!

nice pics! :thumbsup: however, it could be me, but i find the building shots a little bit under. could be the overcast skies. :dunno:

did u use a WA lens for the pics?? btw, where did u see the yashica camera???? been looking for a cheapo beginner's MF camera for some time! :bsmilie:

Thanks! Do agree that it was a bit of under, the sky was way too bright and a lot of glare. at the same time, i did quite a bit of PS to bring out the contrast...

as for the yashica, saw it along robinson road, i think it was near to the Post Office... :)

oracle0711 said:
Thanks! Do agree that it was a bit of under, the sky was way too bright and a lot of glare. at the same time, i did quite a bit of PS to bring out the contrast...

as for the yashica, saw it along robinson road, i think it was near to the Post Office... :)

oic... yeah, the skies these few days are really unpredictable. sometimes to bright, sometimes too dark... still good pics! still need to work on my building/cityscape pic taking. my building pics always comes out a bit dull and flat looking... :cry:

thanks for the tip on the yashica! :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.