Cathay Photo have Limited Lens now

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowerTear

Apr 4, 2005
Hi I saw cathay photo have below limited lens now, all black color. But price quite high, who can manage to get the best price, maybe we have gruop purchase.:)

FA31 F1.8 Limited 1500
FA77 F1.8 Limited 1050

also have DA40 F2.8 Limited

Yah man, I was so tempted to take my credit card out for that 31mm :lovegrin: , but nobody is willing to buy my Sigma 18-50mm f2.8, so decided to hold back for the time being.

I wonder why Jebsen and Jessen does not stock up the other FA lenses like the FA 50mm f1.4 AL or the FA 35mm F2 AL, I am sure most Pentax users will want to buy them. ;p

FlowerTear said:
Hi I saw cathay photo have below limited lens now, all black color. But price quite high, who can manage to get the best price, maybe we have gruop purchase.:)

FA31 F1.8 Limited 1500
FA77 F1.8 Limited 1050

also have DA40 F2.8 Limited

i juz got the 77mm black for 960 at alan photo.

Did you see the 31mm in black while you were at AP? I wonder how much cheaper it will be compared CP.

Parchiao said:
Yah man, I was so tempted to take my credit card out for that 31mm :lovegrin: , but nobody is willing to buy my Sigma 18-50mm f2.8, so decided to hold back for the time being.

I wonder why Jebsen and Jessen does not stock up the other FA lenses like the FA 50mm f1.4 AL or the FA 35mm F2 AL, I am sure most Pentax users will want to buy them. ;p

HI when you get your FA77, does it include gst, pay cash, right?

FlowerTear said:
HI when you get your FA77, does it include gst, pay cash, right?

I paid cash for it. If I am not wrong, you can pay on an installment basis if you use your Citibank credit card at places like CP.

Parchiao said:
Did you see the 31mm in black while you were at AP? I wonder how much cheaper it will be compared CP.

No leh.
i din ask for it cos i already got the 40mm.thinking of waiting for them to announce the 2nd pancake then decide.
so dun really noe if they carry it or how much it cost.

took some pics of a couple of models with it today.
will post them thesse few days.

tiong78 said:
i juz got the 77mm black for 960 at alan photo.

That's a really good price. Congrats on the new purchase :)

BTW, it seems very quite here at Pentax forum. Guess everybody is busy shooting around except me (stuck at home baby-sitting :( )

fengwei said:
BTW, it seems very quite here at Pentax forum. Guess everybody is busy shooting around except me (stuck at home baby-sitting :( )

Hehehe, but perhaps there are a few amongst us who would be in your position, to spend time with a lovely daughter than to spend time taking pictures. ;)

Or maybe not, hehehe. ;p

fengwei said:
That's a really good price. Congrats on the new purchase :)

the price is ok. but actually, i like the feel of my SMC takumar 50/1.4 better.

tiong78 said:
Been trying very hard to find a cheap Takumar 50/1.4 off eBay lately. ;p
But ended up buying a Ricoh 50/1.7 instead. :( Mostly by accident though. :embrass:

tiong78 said:

Yeah, I agree with you on this. I prefer the smooth manual focusing on my M100/2.8 and M135/3.5. Got an FA135/2.8, but thinking of selling it just because the M135/3.5 is too good to bet let go :confused:

Oh btw, if you don't like the black 77LE, you sure can grab more if putting it up for sale at eBay :D

Cheers!

Heretix said:
Hehehe, but perhaps there are a few amongst us who would be in your position, to spend time with a lovely daughter than to spend time taking pictures. ;)

Or maybe not, hehehe. ;p

Oh yeah, it's a lot fun playing with my daughter all these times, although I feel quite tired sometimes (busy at work for a whole day, spending over 4 hours with my daughter in the evening is even harder :( ).

I really miss shooting macros though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.