---- Carlee ----

Status
Not open for further replies.

frodo

Feb 5, 2005
Really want to thank Ivan (Modelinn) for bringing Carlee, a very professional model here for us! It was really a great experience for me as a first timer in model shooting. These were taken on Saturday, 28 July. Thankfully, it didn't rain just cloudy the lighting condition is nice as there were no hash shadows.

Here are five of my shots taken with green lawn as background. Hope to have your comments. Btw, I would like to call this...

Carlee's Refreshing Series

Carlee1.jpg

Carlee2.jpg

Carlee3.jpg

Carlee4.jpg

Carlee5.jpg

fresh indeed!!!keep posting:heart:

OMG! She gorgeous. Loves her pouty lips. Good job Frodo.

#1 was the best you made it look dreamy. the rest look bland...not enough color saturation and contrast.

i really cant understand how you can do so well on your 1st try. it's really nicely and professionally done. i think 20 model shoots later, i wouldn't even be half as good as this...

nice work pal. :thumbsup:

i believe Frodo has got some good PP skills here. can see from other series that Carlee's complexion isn't perfect. but in this series, Carlee gives off this very clean and comforting allure, a refreshing series indeed!

#1 is the most captivating. Carlee's black and silky hair strikes a very good contrast with her fair and clean complexion. her eyes are dying to tell a story and i am sure many would be happy to hear it. however, its a pity that her pose is in a tad bit awkward position. her right shoulder seems too flat, thus it started looking weird after a while. the surface area of the shoulder just ain't proportional.

#2: i wouldn't have put up this image. does nothing to tell a story. this image would only have made it if you had went lower to establish some kind of connection with her. now, its just a snap shot.

#3 is my second favorite. a simple composition that captured the mood. but do take note of your cropping the next time. i would definitely prefer her left hand to be not cropped away. in fact, i think its quite an abrupt crop in this picture, but the nicely executed mood managed to save some grace.

#4: i believe everyone gets the idea this image is trying to get across. but i think there are lots of room for improvement, do explore other angles to get such a shot next time.

#5 is tricky. the way her right hand is positioned makes her look like she is holding herself up, making it an awkward pose. do take note that the background model is against is white, and her top is also white. i think this causes the eyes to drift away from the subject, or get distracted. but nicely captured nevertheless.

most of other photographers who posted their Carlee series really ought to take a look at this series and reflect upon their work. not that theirs are bad, (some are bad though) but this is really a refreshing series that in my opinion managed to justify Carlee's beauty the most as compared to the other series.

do take note that the background model is against is white, and her top is also white. i think this causes the eyes to drift away from the subject, or get distracted. but nicely captured nevertheless.

The words outta my mouth...basically the whites almost blend together so it almost looks like her body is a part of the bench.

Carlee1.jpg

sui! :thumbsup:

like the clean look!!

Another wow from me. You made her have beautiful complexion.

very refreshing indeed......:thumbsup:

Exellent combination of simple colors. :thumbsup:

Hi guys, i think pic no.4 is not too appealing because her knees are like in a awkard position in the photo?

Not bad for a first timer. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.