Car Parking at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanhb

Mar 21, 2004
Anybody know the parking rate at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal? Will park my car there from Sat 9am to Sun 4pm.:)

google is your friend

4. How are parking charges like at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal?
With effect from 3 August 2004, the current chip-coin car park system at TMFT will be converted to ERP/Cash Card System. This is to improve service quality to passengers and create a smoother, flow through experience for terminal users.

The new system operates in a similar fashion to the Electronic Road Pricing System which reads the In-Vehicle Unit (IU) Number of the vehicle and automatically records the length of stay of the vehicle in the car park. Vehicles with IU in them can just drive through after the barrier is lifted. When leaving the car park, insert a Cash Card with sufficient funds into the IU for deduction of car park charges.

For foreign registered vehicles or vehicles with IU in them, they may use the Autopass or Cash Card Box. The system will register the serial number of the card for record. Users of the Autopass or Cash Card Box will need to use the same card when they exit the car park.

The Parking Rates are :
Hourly Parking $1 per hour or part thereof up to a max of $6 between 0600 hrs and midnight
Day Parking $6 per day - 0600 hrs to midnight
Night Parking $6 per night - Midnight to 0600 hrs
Should you require further clarificaion, kindly contact TMFT staff at 6540-8090.

Thank you Bro. :) BTW I did used google and yahoo to search but could not find the info I want. Once again, thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.