Cant decide which camera to get for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys i go get the memory card later ^^

i Have the camera, battery , memory card now need to get a good bag to pair with it and can prepare for my taiwan and danang trip to take pictures^^ any thing i miss out that i should get with the EM1 machine?

u may want to consider get a uv filter to protect the lens glass

I thought em1 Kit lens is one of the better one? i saw separate buy also around 1k.
Kit lens only refers to the fact it is sold together as a package with the body by the manufacturer. It doesn't say anything about the quality.
It just so happens most kits lenses are cheaply built, but still many have decent image quality.
The 12-40/2.8 although sold as a kit (and also individually) is arguably the best normal zoom for m43. The only other contender being the Panny 12-35/2.8 which incidentally is also sometimes sold in a kit with Panasonic bodies.
Every other m43 normal zoom is inferior in optical quality in comparison.

carrying a DSLR for holiday trip is somehow overkill, unless your main goal of the trip is taking photos. and how often you go for travel each year if you get a DSLR just for oversea trips?.....

Wow lau bro, I always carry one whenever I go on holiday leh. Of course the DSLR is not only for holiday, you can use it for your photography hobby. I support another bro into the club. :D

Reactions: Nikonzen
Thank you guys i go get the memory card later ^^

i Have the camera, battery , memory card now need to get a good bag to pair with it and can prepare for my taiwan and danang trip to take pictures^^ any thing i miss out that i should get with the EM1 machine?

Get a Lens pen

Status
Not open for further replies.