CanonGraphers - Adobe CS2 Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so heart-warming to see many CanonGraphers attending the lessons. :)

fengwei said:
Oh btw, some guy said we could download some customized Curves somewhere online, can you share the link(s) ;p Too greedy I guess :embrass:

Cheers!

Please check your email. :)

So any future workshops soon? ;p

Thanks USM & Tunster for organizing the workshop. Hope there will be another workshop soon.

Thanks for organising the workshop.
Have certainly benefit alot myself. So now need to practice more to be more familiar with the various techniques.

maestrolik said:
Thanks Tunster and USM!! The lessons are really useful, having a good time with my photoshop and the pen tablet now. Btw the photostitch software i mentioned can be found at this link

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html :thumbsup:

Hey maestrolik, how much you get the pen tablet for?

maestrolik said:
Thanks Tunster and USM!! The lessons are really useful, having a good time with my photoshop and the pen tablet now. Btw the photostitch software i mentioned can be found at this link

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html :thumbsup:

Don't over do until you can't use the mouse anymore..hehehe ;)

Sigh..... Never knew there was such a workshop.... Must visit here more often....
Any chance of conducting another one?? :think:

ai ya .. i also want to join leh..how to go about..can joint not... boleh tak ...;)

yehosaphat said:
Hey maestrolik, how much you get the pen tablet for?

Got it for $179 bucks at ATF. Its the Wacom Graphire G4 A6 size. The only other shop that sells this is Skylet @ $188, but the color they offered is kinda cool , blue color to be exact.
I went for the $179 at ATF and treated myself to a bowl of Yong Tau Foo with the savings :sweatsm:

Cool! ;P any complaints so far? ;)

yehosaphat said:
Cool! ;P any complaints so far? ;)

The only complaint so far is....as Tunster puts it, the pen has now replaced my mouse as the default scrolling device! Kinda addictive;)
Next stop, going for a LCD monitor. The Viewsonic VP730B? looks good at 499, not sure if 17" is enuff for me or not hmmmm looking at something below 500

maestrolik said:
The only complaint so far is....as Tunster puts it, the pen has now replaced my mouse as the default scrolling device! Kinda addictive;)
Next stop, going for a LCD monitor. The Viewsonic VP730B? looks good at 499, not sure if 17" is enuff for me or not hmmmm looking at something below 500

You become so addictive after the CS2 course. Side effect............... :bsmilie:

USM said:
You become so addictive after the CS2 course. Side effect............... :bsmilie:

yeah and i do it in the middle of the night with all lights off!;p
Oh btw, i asked around for the price of sigma 70-200 F2.8 Ex and the lowest i can get is 1490, really chop carrrot head price. Hong Kong's shops are out of stock until dunno when. Looks like i'll get the canon 70-200 F4 then, sacrifice the extra stop since i'm primarily into landscape:(

maestrolik said:
yeah and i do it in the middle of the night with all lights off!;p
Oh btw, i asked around for the price of sigma 70-200 F2.8 Ex and the lowest i can get is 1490, really chop carrrot head price. Hong Kong's shops are out of stock until dunno when. Looks like i'll get the canon 70-200 F4 then, sacrifice the extra stop since i'm primarily into landscape:(

Due to the demand for the Sigma 70-200mm f2.8, the price has increased over the last 2 years. I still remember those days that it was selling at $1,200++.

Since you are into landscape, why did you need to buy a tele-zoom? :think:

Get the 70-200mm f4L, it's damn good despite that it's one stop lesser than the f2.8.

USM said:
Due to the demand for the Sigma 70-200mm f2.8, the price has increased over the last 2 years. I still remember those days that it was selling at $1,200++.

Since you are into landscape, why did you need to buy a tele-zoom? :think:

Get the 70-200mm f4L, it's damn good despite that it's one stop lesser than the f2.8.

Ahh, i also into cityscapes and nature shots. Going to Vietnam in early Jan (Sapa, Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, Halong Bay) so will need some extra reach. Shucks just saw someone selling the sigma lens in B/S, now very tempted :sweat:
Know of anyone selling the canon 70-200? Wonder if it works well with 1.4x teleconverter or not:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.