CANON-THE NEW PAPER Young Photographer of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
the finalists would be published in a 6-part series right? so will they contact the finalists all at once?
All the semi-finalists have been contacted already, by phone and email. Had to sign an indemnity form and send back to them. They will feature the semi-finalists work between 6 and 28 April and then the finalists will be announced a week after that.

haiz. gone case liao =(

cheer up guys.:) there might be more chances in future. jus work at it, who noes wat might happen next time round.

Hi all,

I'm Ian Tan from TNP. We are not finished with selecting the semi-finalists yet. If you have any queries regarding the competition, please email me directly at tanyhi@sph.com.sg

Thanks.

Hi all,

I'm Ian Tan from TNP. We are not finished with selecting the semi-finalists yet. If you have any queries regarding the competition, please email me directly at tanyhi@sph.com.sg

Thanks.

Thanks for the info.

I did email you a couple of times and you did replied both times so paiseh to "bother" you again.

Do you know roughly when the semi-finalist selection will be finished?

Actually the question I (or everyone else in this thread for the matter) want to ask is
"Am I selected?" :bsmilie:

like waiting for exam results....

Thanks for the info.

I did email you a couple of times and you did replied both times so paiseh to "bother" you again.

Do you know roughly when the semi-finalist selection will be finished?

Actually the question I (or everyone else in this thread for the matter) want to ask is
"Am I selected?" :bsmilie:

like waiting for exam results....

If the results of the contest are divulged like that then what is the point of having a date for the announcement of the results? SO n00b lor

All the semi-finalists have been contacted already, by phone and email. Had to sign an indemnity form and send back to them. They will feature the semi-finalists work between 6 and 28 April and then the finalists will be announced a week after that.
Very sorry! My bad! What i meant in my earlier post was that some semi-finalists have been contacted, didnt mean to assume that all have already been contacted.

Very sorry! My bad! What i meant in my earlier post was that some semi-finalists have been contacted, didnt mean to assume that all have already been contacted.

for all the emotional trauma you have subjected us to, can you post your entries as compensation :)

You did get called up right?

If the results of the contest are divulged like that then what is the point of having a date for the announcement of the results? SO n00b lor

unlce, it is meant as a joke. notice the laughing icon..... I don't really expect Ian to announce the results on Clubsnap.

But I do hope to know when the selection is finished so we know we are not selected, since rejected entries will not be informed.

great pics. I thought you submitted the tiger pic for action too. Browsed through your gallery yesterday and the tiger pic was really nice. You have quite a collection :)

That's quite to the example as given by TNP... hehe.. i think better than theirs..... oops...

nice pic nonetheless...

great pics. I thought you submitted the tiger pic for action too. Browsed through your gallery yesterday and the tiger pic was really nice. You have quite a collection :)

Anyway that was a question not a statement. Got my question clarified so no worries. Germ Boi...I'm a girl la....not a 'he'.

Really nice pictures you've got there...PRO!!

the tiger picture is out today

Status
Not open for further replies.