CANON-THE NEW PAPER Young Photographer of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks wind30 and derekeboss,

looking forward to seeing other entries too, many participants have some pretty neat captures.

Haven't heard anything from TNP, but slowly losing hope though after seeing some of the other amazing entries. Thought I would post them here because I really want to show them off to others to get more opinions. =P

All taken with Lumix FX7, with cropping, exposure/contrast/color correction, noise removal.
Taken on Sentosa, at Songs of the Sea and at Luge.

photo01-550.jpg

photo02-550.jpg

photo03-550.jpg

Wrong place to post to ask for critique...

but since its here in the open for all to see already... You really need to practice your panning technique.

Hey guys,

I got selected to be a semifinalist, I believe Ian called me for the indemnity form..

However, you guys know which day of the week will be the pictures be published?

Hey guys,

I got selected to be a semifinalist, I believe Ian called me for the indemnity form..

However, you guys know which day of the week will be the pictures be published?

u mean he just call u?:bigeyes:

hai everybody, i just wondering whether any of u guys know how many semifinalist they going to select? and how they going to select the finalists? Is it base on the voting system by public? :)

hai everybody, i just wondering whether any of u guys know how many semifinalist they going to select? and how they going to select the finalists? Is it base on the voting system by public? :)

Seems alot.. :(

if im not wrong.....about 30 semi finalist will be chosen, the pics would appear on new paper every friday over 6 weeks. After that finalist would be announce....

Results will be announced in today's newpaper. Congrats to all the winners. (Going out to get my copy now.)

Hey so how? Can anyone scan and upload the pics from the intensive shootout? Digital version doesn't seem to show the pics, only words. :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.