Canon Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, i think i got mix up, it's another guy ya...sorry for mix up. hmm, i might have spoken to TMC before. You use km prosumer digicam before right TMC?

Yup I used the A1 before. Think I might have talked to you. But now I am with the Dark Side. :)

Another update.

Canon lenses comes with the International Warranty. Not for the body tho.

TMC said:
Yup I used the A1 before. Think I might have talked to you. But now I am with the Dark Side. :)

hey, i remember, we talk in the KM showroom in funan before. but now i intend to buy canon products and i have sold away all my minolta cameras and lens. so it's bye bye to minolta.

did some one mention that Canon gear in Japan is cheaper? can someone explain that?
I thought japan should be more ex?

Douglas

find a note from post office when I came back home this afternoon. My 24-105L baby is at Singapore already!!! Thx TCM, I will go to pick up tml:D

doug3fflux said:
did some one mention that Canon gear in Japan is cheaper? can someone explain that?
I thought japan should be more ex?

Douglas
certain stuff might be more expensive but my experience here is that Japan pricing is at least equivalent to SG pricing overall. You can get cheap pricing if you know where to shop. Yodobashi, Bic Camera etc sell at RRP with a point discount system, but its not very convenient for tourists.

That said, tourists dont have the time to search for the cheapest places. unless they are there to buy equipment.

chongqi said:
find a note from post office when I came back home this afternoon. My 24-105L baby is at Singapore already!!! Thx TCM, I will go to pick up tml:D

wah! the 1st guy in singapore to have this! :D

remember to post pic hor? :thumbsup:

Seems like the craze in SG is dying down. Got few ppl expressing interest now. So this thread has served its purpose.

Anyone still interested can still PM me for updated pricing. :)

Got a CSer who is willing to help bring back 3 sets of Canon 5D for me. Anyone interested in ordering can put their names here and I will give them the details by PM.

Canon 5D: SGD5500
1. --Reserved--

3 is the max so any other interested party can add their names in a reserve list in case the any of the 1st 3 drops out. Collection would be after the 12th Nov, time and date to be announced later.

TMC said:
Got a CSer who is willing to help bring back 3 sets of Canon 5D for me. Anyone interested in ordering can put their names here and I will give them the details by PM.

1. --Reserved--

3 is the max so any other interested party can add their names in a reserve list in case the any of the 1st 3 drops out. Collection would be after the 12th Nov, time and date to be announced later.

Going to be focussin on the 5D, so pls refrain from asking about accessories or lens.

Will be closing by this thursday, as I need time for the shop to bring in the items and for fund transfers as well.

3 is the max so any other interested party can add their names in a reserve list in case the any of the 1st 3 drops out. Collection would be after the 12th Nov, time and date to be announced later. Going to close this on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.