Canon reduces price on some of its lenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lenses that drop in price includes:

17-85 IS
16-35 2.8L
17-40 f4L
28-300L
70-200 NON L
70-200 IS
70-200 f4L
100-400L
50 1.4
580EX
430EX

These are the items price I shall not post as some shops differs from another.
Too bad I am going to spend big time in Nikon soon.

non-L? interesting. ;p

70-200 f/2.8L non IS is retailing at 1.9k now. it is a good steal.

EF 100-400mm L how much? want to buy leh!:D

re: 100-400L, I recall Oracle has one on his list at the minute...

On the other hand, in Indonesia, it is more expensive than Singapore. Hence, a lot of rich indonesians are buying electronic items in Singapore. Do they call their home retailers "suckers"?
QUOTE]

Uhmmm the camera stuff in indo now much cheaper than singapore, even cheaper than the grey set price >_<

$2,400++ with GST - cash price. Price has dropped too.

Oh not really price drop leh:think: During April or may was quote $2.5k cash at cathay P. :(

I thought drop like 2.1K or 2.2K sianz

what about 500mm f/4 is?;p

Uhmmm the camera stuff in indo now much cheaper than singapore, even cheaper than the grey set price >_<[/QUOTE]

Singapore > Indonesia > HK... HK is still the cheapest in region i guess... www.ygdragon.net

Maybe all this Hype about Singapore price reduction is a Scamp! When to the usual shops, price is still about the same. :(

Maybe all this Hype about Singapore price reduction is a Scamp! When to the usual shops, price is still about the same. :(

I think it really depends. For my case I usually specifically tell them i pay cash and the 'offer' is usually better :think:

Called CP today to ask some prices and they told me prices will be going back UP again. :dunno:

See, comfirm scam! will save up until end this year for bonus than buy either from B&H or take a "Free" trip to KH to buy 100-400mm & 24-105mm! cheers! ;)

Prices going back up again? Who's calling the shots?!
:devil: BBB:devil:

Was quoted $2875 for the 70-200 2.8 IS couple of days ago my MS. I think the price was higher previously. Refer to this for earlier prices http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=131801&page=7

Considering to upgrade from my F4. Are there any better deals out there?

Uhmmm the camera stuff in indo now much cheaper than singapore, even cheaper than the grey set price >_<

I agree with this.

Found out about the A620 that I wanted. compared to a store in their magga dua (SLS equal of Jakarta) and AP, the price difference is about 6%. I used the same x'rate as my cash pile ..... 5% for GST and 1% profit. Oh, it has Canon warranty for Indonesia as well.

Got a dive computer / watch in Indo at a significant discount as compared to Singapore. really, dunno who is the real sucker leh...

Status
Not open for further replies.