Canon Privilege Purchase Programme

This program still on-going?

Okay, today just surrendered my i865 and placed an order for the new Pixma IP4870 ... was told it'll be delivered within 3 working days.

Just got a phonecall and I'll be receiving it tomorrow! :cool:

Hi Adam

How is the Pixma IP4870? Can give some feedback? Good, average or bad? Use for photo printing?

Thx

They won't give you the details, i.e. the amount of discount via email or even over the phone.

Just take your used printer to Harbour Front Tower 1, Canon Service Centre (4th floor) and mention that you're there for the Privilege Purchase Programme (not trade-in). Tell them the model that you want, they'll offer you a price and once the deal is done, they'll take over your old printer (no need cables, accessories or cartridges) and place the order for you through their dealers.

I was offered S$162.64 (SRP is S$199) for the Pixma IP4870 ...

hi there, i just got my printer today too. For the redeem of freebie is there other document to go along? Because I have only the invoice given by the delivery man.

Thanks
Ryan

wondering this PPP applicable to the pro9000 ii or the pro9500 ii? Anybody tried?
Or outside price is cheaper?

Anyone tried with tradein selphy? My sd slot cant seem to read any cards...

wondering this PPP applicable to the pro9000 ii or the pro9500 ii? Anybody tried?
Or outside price is cheaper?

At the recent PC show the 9000 was cheaper by $200. Wait for the next show - Comex in September

There is a new promotion going on for Canon till 31 Aug.

Pro9000 Mark II $899 with free gifts: NTUC $200 vouchers and a $45 Logitech Wireless combo.

There is also a relatively new printer in the market - ix6560 that supports A3+ prints and has a max printing resolution of 9600 (horizontal)*1 x 2400 (vertical) dpi going for $499 with $45 Logitech Wireless combo. Very tempting...

There is a new promotion going on for Canon till 31 Aug.

Pro9000 Mark II $899 with free gifts: NTUC $200 vouchers and a $45 Logitech Wireless combo.

There is also a relatively new printer in the market - ix6560 that supports A3+ prints and has a max printing resolution of 9600 (horizontal)*1 x 2400 (vertical) dpi going for $499 with $45 Logitech Wireless combo. Very tempting...

Promotions can be found here: http://www.canon.com.sg/personal/web/buying/promotions#promotions=printers