Canon G7x mark ii adapter

jerezhu

Mar 23, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Hi, I'm getting a canon g7x mark ii, would like to know if anyone knows how to attached raynox dcr-250 to the camera and where can I get the adapter in Singapore. Thanks!

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm getting a canon g7x mark ii, would like to know if anyone knows how to attached raynox dcr-250 to the camera and where can I get the adapter in Singapore. Thanks!

Raynox dcr-250 screws to the front of the lens filter ring thread but gx7 ii does not have this screwthread.See photo.Anyway the fixed lens normally have macro feature..for closeup photo
like flowers and small objects that is.

Raynox dcr-250 screws to the front of the lens filter ring thread but gx7 ii does not have this screwthread.See photo.Anyway the fixed lens normally have macro feature..for closeup photo
like flowers and small objects that is.
Hi i think it can be mount because it use clamp instead of screw.

I do not own it but had google it before. Can try those famous camera shop like cathy etc.

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

O ok, will see how it is when I get the camera =)

Hi i think it can be mount because it use clamp instead of screw.

I do not own it but had google it before. Can try those famous camera shop like cathy etc.

Sent from my LG-H961N using Tapatalk

Not worth doing it (scratching lens barrel) because can use another camera with screw thread filter,
even so will need step up ring to fit dcr250 diameter.

Theoretically it can be done:
Can google for 'canon g7x ii filter adapter', there a few choices
Generally you 'stick on' some kind of filter thread onto the front of the lens, which is 52mm
Then you can clip on the Raynox onto the filter thread

But I have not tried the combination so no first hand information. But I have seen people who use the filter adapter on a Sony RX100 with a Raynox (can't remember if it is DCR-150 or 250) to good effect

Yep was looking at the lensmate quick adapter and magfilter, not sure if anyone try the combi on g7x or g7x mk ii b4.
b60a5a3bc7dfabb618b5ddc833749ba7.jpg