CANON EOS 5D3: What accessories did you get for this camera?

fotou

Sep 12, 2010
Hi all,

I just got this fantastic camera a few days back. Had GGS fixed on it and bought a Lexar 32gb 1000x CF card.

Will be getting a Billingham to house this baby this weekend.

5D3 users, kindly share what accessories you have with this great camera.

A lens.

Screen protector

what billingham you buying?

Extra battery, battery grip, speedlite

Battery grip plus spare battery, T24-70 VC..2 speedlites..pixel rook..domke f2..thats on top of few lenses that i already have..S35 1.4 soon..:bsmilie:

a dry cabinet placed at a strategic (easily noticed) corner in my house so that i can stare at it everyday after work.

BG-E11 Battery Grip, the Canon Pancake Lens and the Sigma 12-24 Super Wide Angle Lens.

what billingham you buying?

Either Hadley Pro or Hadley Large. Still not decided on whether it should be Khaki or Black though.

BG-E11 Battery Grip, the Canon Pancake Lens and the Sigma 12-24 Super Wide Angle Lens.

Does the pancake works well with the 5D3?

Hi all,

I just got this fantastic camera a few days back. Had GGS fixed on it and bought a Lexar 32gb 1000x CF card.

Where did you buy the Lexar UDMA 7 card and how much did you pay?

Does the pancake works well with the 5D3?

It works very well. It's a very popular lens.

High IQ, good bokeh and a focal length that good enough to be a general lens.

Hi all,

To be honest, i think u got it wrong. Cos I have a Hadley Pro for some time and i felt so bad for it cos i didn't have any camera to put in it and so i got the 5diii to fill the void in the bag so that my poor billy could serve its purpose as a camera bag... the camera is actually the accessory for my bag....:D

To be honest, i think u got it wrong. Cos I have a Hadley Pro for some time and i felt so bad for it cos i didn't have any camera to put in it and so i got the 5diii to fill the void in the bag so that my poor billy could serve its purpose as a camera bag... the camera is actually the accessory for my bag....:D

Hmmm.... I've got 3 empty bags...

Get the right lenses to pair with this awesome camera lor.

Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L II
Canon 24-70 f/2.8L II
Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
Canon 50mm f/1.2L
Canon 85mm f/1.2L
Canon 300mm f/2.8L

Alternatives to consider

Sigma 35mm f/1.4
Sigma 50mm f/1.4
Sigma 85mm f/1.4
Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 VC

So many to choose!

I'd skip the battery grip though. I'm not a battery grip kind of guy and I think it is overpriced.

Last edited:
A nexus 7, so I can view, remotely change settings and take shot, live view etc.

emotap said:
A nexus 7, so I can view, remotely change settings and take shot, live view etc.

Nexus 7? Read too much Philip K. Dick?

TT streetwalker pro, 3rd party grip + battery, Delicated macro lens.