Canon EOS 5D Mark IV

Anyone knows if I wish to trigger the flash (RT models) through radio signal, can the 5D Mk IV do it in-body or do I still have to get the ST-E3 transmitter?

Canon 5D Mk IV Review (vs 5D Mk III, 5DS-R, D810, a7R II, K-1)

[video=youtube;yZY0BDMVIoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZY0BDMVIoQ[/video]

Canon 5D Mark IV Review: The first 2 months hands on.

[video=youtube;FdfOUNNRkS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdfOUNNRkS4[/video][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Canon Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT not working with my 5Dmk4... anyone have this issue?
It does not reconize the ST-E3-RT
Works fine with my 6D

I have no issues so far, did you get any error code besides not recognize?

Firmware 1.02 update is available. This update is mainly for Digital Lens Optimisation.

Wanna ask what screen protector are 5D4 users using considering the back LCD is also touch enabled.

Thinking of buying a smartphone screen protector and cut to size

Does anyone facing the same problem . For 5DmkIV , we require to download the Adobe DNG convertor 9.7 . but when I trying to convert the raw file to dng , It show a message : There was a unknow error . Pls if anyone can help !

Owner of 5D2 since 2008. Was thinking should I upgrade to 5D4. Anyone can advise what is the advantage if I upgraded to 5D4.Thanks.

Owner of 5D2 since 2008. Was thinking should I upgrade to 5D4. Anyone can advise what is the advantage if I upgraded to 5D4.Thanks.
One advantage is that your wallet will be much slimmer.
If you want to compare functions and features you can go to www.dpreview.com and use their comparison function, select the 5D2 and 5D4 and you got it side by side.

When you can't see the advantage it has over your existing, that means you don't need it....

What is the cheapest street price for 5D4 body only? Thanks.
It's just a few phone calls away. Shops and their contacts can be found in the old Price Guide section. Cheaper of course is Buy & Sell.

Hi. Is 5D4 support SD UHS II SDXS memory card? Thanks.

Last edited:
I got the quotation from the shop for kit set 24-105mm is 5.6k and 24-70mm is 5.3k. It is a good buy? Thanks.

Last edited: