Canon EOS 5D Mark III

I would say it's more for those upgrading to FF rather than for those who already owns 5DMarkII..with that being said,I still feel it's value for money to get the 5DMarkII..it's more than capable already for any professional use these days..

So fast!!! I just bought the 5D mark II only :eek:

When i bought my 5D in mid 2007, the mark II was launched a couple of mths after that.... but i already knew it beforehand. :)

So no worries about that as the main thing is photography and not photographic equipment.

I'm still sticking to my gd ol' 4-year old 5D and will only upgrade once it's dead.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Geez touch screen... capacitive or resistive it will be so dumb. Do i have to remove my gloves before i can make a selection?

anyone planing to ditch your 5dmk2 please ditch to me for free!... ;) hmm no la i borrow then hold for you ok?! heh :bsmilie:

So the news it out on dpreview...canon announced 600d, 1100d, 400/600 primes, 270exii/320ex, but nothing yet on 1d/1ds serues nor 5dmk2 replacement

Looks like got to wait til sep?

the current 5d is already great
just release a 5dmk2n just improve the AF and everything is fantastic

awwwww...they are so quick in updating 550D but so slow in the followup of mk II. I am saving money for my first FF.

Heard that canon also released the 200-400L with built in 1.4x TC !

Same feeling here.
Wish that the 5D mk2 can focus more accurately off center, and also wish that the AF pts can be more spread out.
If these are not improve in the next model, hardly feel the need to upgrade..

more cross type AF pts pls

Same feeling here.
Wish that the 5D mk2 can focus more accurately off center, and also wish that the AF pts can be more spread out.
If these are not improve in the next model, hardly feel the need to upgrade..
yup that's the reason why i'm still sticking to my 5D and did not upgrade to the 5D2. although the video is very drool-worthy.. will wait and see what the 5D3 brings.

More cross-type AF and wider placement please! Something like the D7000 would be nice.

SO Im assume that this is confirm to be launched this year and not the rumours, right? :)

SO Im assume that this is confirm to be launched this year and not the rumours, right? :)

Nobody really knows for sure. But it doesn't look like it'll be launched at CP+ unless they do a late week mega surprise announcement. Failing that, the Canon 5D MkIII will likely be launched late August or early September (this year).

raydio said:
Nobody really knows for sure. But it doesn't look like it'll be launched at CP+ unless they do a late week mega surprise announcement. Failing that, the Canon 5D MkIII will likely be launched late August or early September (this year).

Good... meantime still got time to save save save $$$ for it...