Canon EOS 5D Mark III

I'm eagerly anticipating the launch of the 5D MK III too! :)

Will buy it too!

Bros, don't take these info too seriously. They are just speculations, not proven facts. If people on the internet have to pay a stiff fine for every speculation they put out that turns out to be false, I guarantee you there will be a lot less of these nonsense.

How do they know it's 24mp and not 25, 28, 32, or whatever?
How do they know it will still be Digic 4 and not Digic 5?
How do they know it may be called the 6D? Just because 6D is an unused model designation? Why not 2D, 3D, 8D?

Why not 4D?? This is the MOST POPULAR in Singapor..... haha....

Or maybe, 8D... singaporean are so obsessed with 8, so sure sell......

I think if the 5DIII have fast AF system, the 1 Ds sensor size could be a better sensor instead.....

Bros, don't take these info too seriously. They are just speculations, not proven facts. If people on the internet have to pay a stiff fine for every speculation they put out that turns out to be false, I guarantee you there will be a lot less of these nonsense.

How do they know it's 24mp and not 25, 28, 32, or whatever?
How do they know it will still be Digic 4 and not Digic 5?
How do they know it may be called the 6D? Just because 6D is an unused model designation? Why not 2D, 3D, 8D?

Don't believe me? Dig up old threads of speculations on 60D, and you'll see how ridiculous some of them are.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Best reply of the thread :bsmilie:

Most important thing is the price., think the price will be around 4k+ for body only. XXXX

I believe canon will change the AF system similar to 7D (or maybe better).

Most important thing is the price., think the price will be around 4k+ for body only. XXXX

"Less reading of forums per day will keep the BBB virus away" :bsmilie::bsmilie: Though its difficult! ;p

louisgce said:
plan to buy 5D mark 2 this week? will mark 3 be out after CNY? :sweat:

Yes, its coming out after CNY definately.

louisgce said:
plan to buy 5D mark 2 this week? will mark 3 be out after CNY? :sweat:

If u need to use, buy it loh, lol. If dun buy 5d2, what other options u have? Even if u buy 7d, 60d, new model will be out in time to come.

If u need to use, buy it loh, lol. If dun buy 5d2, what other options u have? Even if u buy 7d, 60d, new model will be out in time to come.

Not like that say what. What if buy 5d2 then 5d3 come out soon after, then the 5d2 depreciate. Since there are rumours, then of coz there might be some reservations of going for it or not

Last edited:
The Moving Chair said:
Not like that say what. What if buy 5d2 then 5d3 come out soon after, then the 5d2 depreciate. Since there are rumours, then of coz there might be some reservations of going for it or not

But if really need to use the camera, eg travel, work assignment, important events, then also no choice right? Unless it is not really necessary, then can wait.

I'm still sticking to my gd ol' 4-year old 5D and will only upgrade once it's dead.

5Dmk2 is still a very good camera..y bother if new model release..nowsaday thing upgrade or improve faster then expected..Can never follow finish unless u r damn rich..,.

Teegongkia said:
So fast!!! I just bought the 5D mark II only :eek:

Congrats! Dun worry abt price...just enjoy the cam :)

fws1981 said:
5Dmk2 is still a very good camera..y bother if new model release..nowsaday thing upgrade or improve faster then expected..Can never follow finish unless u r damn rich..,.

Agree!!