Not open for further replies.
:bsmilie: Hidden agenda! :bsmilie:

maybe Ryan's resources reach further and better leh! :p

:bsmilie: Looks like your part ain't anything less than his! :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: Looks like your part ain't anything less than his! :bsmilie:

where's your part huh! :(

Ryan,

i think its going be hard finding that pack here in sg now.. distributions of kata bags to sg has ceased and i've checked/called quite a few places and there's no more stock, and they're not coming in anymore.

Some threads discussing this kata and this bag in specifics :

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=497485&highlight=kata

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=507133&highlight=kata

a lot of people doing WTB threads for this bag too.. sadly I doubt there’s any luck.

Anyway, if you managed to find a local place selling or a good lobang to get this bag, pls pls pls let me know k? been hunting for this for a while now. you could try getting it from malaysia though, one of the links i've given points to a msia online store.. but it is expensive (bag price+conversion rate+credit card USD= extremely high price) :(

And I believe they were selling for about SGD$110-120 when it was still available here.

I just PM a seller in Mass Sales. He might be bringing in the bags next round but I tah boleh wait sia.

Anyway, it's good news for those who can wait. Search around and you will know who I had PM-ed. ;)

Advice pls:

sell my 100 f2.8 macro + 2 x SB24 + 2 x SB 25 + Think tank Airport Antidote v2

for

2 x 580EXII and crumpler brazillion dollar home.

Thoughts?

Advice pls:

for

Thoughts?

Why sell your nikon strobes? They are good isn't it?

For the macro lens, just sell lor. I see you take more portraits than macro. Haha!

As for the bag leh, why change from backpack to sling?

Why sell your nikon strobes? They are good isn't it?

For the macro lens, just sell lor. I see you take more portraits than macro. Haha!

As for the bag leh, why change from backpack to sling?

They are good. Planning to get a flex, so i can give ettl a try, Still 50/50 on this.

the airport antidote is a little awkward to bring on walkabouts, like going travelling.

not confirmed yet anyhows just wanna hear thought on the switch. :)

oh and i do have another flickr with macros. :)

Last edited:
Advice pls:

for

Thoughts?

If you are still doing Macros from time to time, just keep the macro lens. It is pretty costly IMO.

If you are still doing Macros from time to time, just keep the macro lens. It is pretty costly IMO.

i got my G10 + raynox for that. Seldoms nowadays.

i got my G10 + raynox for that. Seldoms nowadays.

I see. Then it is a good idea to sell the 100mm away as it can help you with 80% of one 580EX-II price.

hello!

is there still a 450D equipment thread? just wanna ask, whats the current market price for 55-250 IS, need to buy it soon whee

Yep, the thread is still there for equipment discussion. Just not as active as Kopitiam.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=488889 :embrass:

Me and my Canon friends will be joining. If we win, we will sell the items and buy our Canons. Haha! :bsmilie:

:devil: That's evil! :bsmilie:

hello!

is there still a 450D equipment thread? just wanna ask, whats the current market price for 55-250 IS, need to buy it soon whee

Brand new around $390 w/o filter. Whee. I bought mine before price hike @ $360 with UV Filter. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.