Canon EOS 450D Club -TCSS Lim Kopi Session: Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to take pic ler.... Will show during SSS session. :D
Planning already. Very soon. You let my pocket keep burning man

actually i also reccommend a dry cabinet. the 118 dollars is worth it. Anyway canon service centre would ease your mind if you dunt trust individuals. :thumbsup:

actually i also reccommend a dry cabinet. the 118 dollars is worth it. Anyway canon service centre would ease your mind if you dunt trust individuals. :thumbsup:
I guess thirsty hippo just don't work well. =(
And I just went and bought 6 box of thirsty hippo(ntuc got promotion) before knowing this problem

just buy...no regret...:devil::devil:

I guess thirsty hippo just don't work well. =(
And I just went and bought 6 box of thirsty hippo(ntuc got promotion) before knowing this problem

u must be kidding getting thirsty hippo and get them intimately placed with your hardwares?
it will do more harm than good...

Never regret about the dry cabinet. Always have a peace of heart that my equipment will be safe. ;)

Damn tired. Did DI & retouching for the whole day. Sudden change of temperature during the mid day and the photog forgot to change WB. :eek: I nearly died saving all the shots.

Planning to buy later. After church. :D

No choice. I can't sleep in peace. Haha

Btw, Ryan, for the 55-250, I bought it already. No need to bother your aunty already

Last edited:
No choice. I can't sleep in peace. Haha

Btw, Ryan, for the 55-250, I bought it already. No need to bother your aunty already

rich man...:devil::devil:

wat next?:cool:

Guys, it that really happen to be fungus, and cleaning for sure have to be done. Will be actually decrease the quality of image from the lens?

Guys, it that really happen to be fungus, and cleaning for sure have to be done. Will be actually decrease the quality of image from the lens?

for 50mm? shld not be a problem....;)

worse case buy another 1 lor...BBB:devil:

if we keep our gears in air tight box, n use them once weekly or bi-monthly, will it kana fungus? the silica gel has turned pink liao though..:cry:

if we keep our gears in air tight box, n use them once weekly or bi-monthly, will it kana fungus? the silica gel has turned pink liao though..:cry:

Why not spend on 30L dry cabinet for better assurance? :bsmilie:

For using silica gel is quite expensive cos you've to change it daily when it turn pink.

For using silica gel is quite expensive cos you've to change it daily when it turn pink.
I though there is a device where we could reuse it??

Why not spend on 30L dry cabinet for better assurance? :bsmilie:
Just bought one. If not, my damage will double, triple...... I WILL DIE

Just bought one. If not, my damage will double, triple...... I WILL DIE
:bsmilie: You'll only die when you face your girlfriend's wrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.