Canon Cashback Promotion!

So is $13xx - $150?

authorised dealers only. Would it be like whatever is the dealer's price quoted you get to enjoy an additional $150 off for 70D?

Or does it work by deducting the $150 off the recommended retail price in the Canon website?

probably is deduct from RRP. But street price may drop a little at least.

thanks for checking out.

think lesser people are buying dslrs nowadays. phone cameras with the apps available can create some decent photos too. anyway, singapore prices are still higher than that of US or HK.

Reactions: ageha
Damn the g1x mk2 is not included..

Damn the g1x mk2 is not included..

Think it's new that's why. Those cash back cams are older in the market.

Not sure how attractive the cash back is though. In the past, I remember after just a few months, the cam prices would have dropped by $100-$150 at least. But this time round, the latest Canon cam models seem to have maintained its pricing for a longer time. So this cash back doesn't feel that special to me. I have a feeling by June, the prices will probably be after the present cash back pricing. So may not be any diff whether you get now or wait till June. (Just my thoughts, I may be wrong!)

As for the G1X Mk2, not sure why it does not seem to be popular. Think it's too pricey (at least for now) and for that price, people will rather buy m4/3 cams with the flexibility of interchangeable lenses. The G1X Mk2 is also quite bulky for a compact cam.

Just check one of the shop cash rebate is applicable to the g1x mk2 also. But end up still didnt buy it because I also felt that its too pricely, bulky and heavy for a compact.

thanks for checking out.

think lesser people are buying dslrs nowadays. phone cameras with the apps available can create some decent photos too. anyway, singapore prices are still higher than that of US or HK.

HP cameras has limited features,not comparable to DSLR at all.

6D body after cash rebate is $2050 nett by cash.
6D with 24-105mmF4L lens after cash rebate is $2915 nett by cash.
Worth the buy? :dunno:

Are you asking yourself? Will you buy it if I say yes? :kok:

865 for the 24-105 is a good buy. Go for it.

6D body after cash rebate is $2050 nett by cash. 6D with 24-105mmF4L lens after cash rebate is $2915 nett by cash. Worth the buy? :dunno:[/QUOTE

Hi may I ask where did you get the quote? Thanks.