Canon 450D or 1000D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddyu

Mar 4, 2009
I am thinking of making the step up to a DSLR. Did some research and narrowed my list to Canon's 450D and 1000D. I have read reviews that stated both are relatively good cameras. As their prices are pretty close now, I have the budget to get either one. Being a newbie, I can't really differentiate the specs that well, hope to get some views from you guys on which camera I should go for.

450D.

This has been asked before. Please try a search.

Being a newbie, I can't really differentiate the specs that well, hope to get some views from you guys on which camera I should go for.

Which specs in detail are you asking about? 50g more weight or higher X-sync speed (for example)? Let us know what you don't know and we can help you to estimate whether the difference will really matter. But finally, it's your decision. Not only for now but also for later when it comes to accessories, lenses etc.

it was me who asked the question before under Equipment Discussions. Now im holding onto 450D. so u know what i'll say.Read reviews and advices, then analyse. In the end follow your heart. it will guide you to a good way. :cool:

450D man ..Its a better investment and the 1000D has this really cheap plasticy feel ..I have both ..

it depends on your budget. but if it was me, i would go for the 450d. there's not much difference in price between the 2 models. just add an extra 200-300 dollars you can get the 450d.

got $$$ buy 450D...

If budget get 1000D....

:devil:

Hi Teddyu, I have that decision to make before... But now i am holding a 450D..no regret

Status
Not open for further replies.