Canon 1DX at s$7155 with free delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon man

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Anyone bought from this online shop(valuebasket)?Their prices for 1dx is very attractive.:eek: they have a local office in Singapore?

Consumer Corner has feedback threads, please go and read, decide for yourself.

Thanks guys. Seems like some managed to get their product delivered others are no so lucky. I think to purchase from this seller the best option is to use paypal.

Thanks guys. Seems like some managed to get their product delivered others are no so lucky. I think to purchase from this seller the best option is to use paypal.

If you want a heart attack, then buy from them.

There are other ways to get good deals.

$7155 is not the cheapest grey set available I believe. There are some selling below 7k.

Friend bought new 1DX from a shop for 7,300. Grey set. Performs very well. No problems. Cash paid at shop only on physical receipt of camera.

Or to pay a bit more to buy from traditional trusted stores.. Not worth it just to save a bit of money compared to the cost of the whole camera.

Or to pay a bit more to buy from traditional trusted stores.. Not worth it just to save a bit of money compared to the cost of the whole camera.

Make sure it is not stamped "EXPORT SET".

Anyone bought from this online shop(valuebasket)?Their prices for 1dx is very attractive.:eek: they have a local office in Singapore?

Well, if u think u can afford to lose this money in case of anything, then go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.