cannot sleep :)

I wanted to get the L but nah... just buy what I can afford.. :)

Get a 35mm f1.4 L or a 50mm f1.2 L also... no time like now :bsmilie:

A friend of mine got his 35mm L for photographing his baby girl... with full support from his wifey ;)

Btw... Congratulation !! :vhappy: Just remember to save enough $$$$ for the Hospital Bill and Milk Powder money... :bsmilie:

LOL, Cool thing Dude we also have the same faith... I only can buy lens once in a while, specially if my wife is in a good mood. You should go out and buy now before your wife changes her mind :D

sachokphantom said:
I am a happy man now.

TK FOTO @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
ART FOTO @$1380 SHOP WARRENTY
ALAN @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
CATHAY PHOTO @$1590 CANON WARRENTY
IPHOTO @$NO STOCK
JOHN 3:16 @$1545 CANON WARRENTY
MAIN M.S COLOR @$1560 CANON WARRENTY
A.M.K HUB M.S COLOR @$1540 CANON WARRENTY
PARISILK @$1434 BEFORE GST CANON WARRENTY
SLR @$1535 CANON WARRENTY
THE CAMERA WORKSHOP @$1480 SHOP WARRENTY

Did I miss any?

I wanted to get a 17-55 too :bsmilie: This is a good information for me too hahaha

1 baby 1 lens, you don't have a lot of lens in your wish list or soon you be seeing a "football" team in your house :bsmilie:

And Congrats on your coming new family member!!!

I just dun understand why must get permission fm wife to buy lens. Do they ask us if they can buy shoe, or handbag, or clothes? A least lenses have a second hand value. Try selling shoes, or clothes nobody will buy.

I never bother to ask my wife. I just buy. Dun even tell her. Not that I am hiding anything. It's all in the dry cabinet to see.

Congratsnon ur coming baby. Take more pics. In fact take pics every week you will see the changes when they grow up

I can't speak for other men in this forum, but personally I believe in mutual respect rather than dictatorship. I don't think I need my wife's permission to spend my own hard-earned money, and vice versa. But it is only courteous to inform each other about "capital expenditure", such as lenses or designer handbag. We can also help each other to keep the BBB bug in check. Believe it or not, guys are no less irrational than ladies when they are bitten by the BBB bug.

Anyway congratulations to TS for the baby. The 17-55 is a wonderful lens for the occasion. With a baby to take care of, you really don't want to be changing lenses.

Last edited:
Congrats to you sachokphantom to your coming baby and new lens!

Make full use of your lens to capture more valuable memories!

sachokphantom said:
After she give birth in June, I make herpregant again and get 35L.. lol

Hahahahahahahah damn funny sia u

After she give birth in June, I make herpregant again and get 35L.. lol

Great strategy! Soon the government will give L Lens baby subsidy to encourage more babies, I hope.

6734665825_48e9d25349.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am a happy man now.

TK FOTO @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
ART FOTO @$1380 SHOP WARRENTY
ALAN @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
CATHAY PHOTO @$1590 CANON WARRENTY
IPHOTO @$NO STOCK
JOHN 3:16 @$1545 CANON WARRENTY
MAIN M.S COLOR @$1560 CANON WARRENTY
A.M.K HUB M.S COLOR @$1540 CANON WARRENTY
PARISILK @$1434 BEFORE GST CANON WARRENTY
SLR @$1535 CANON WARRENTY
THE CAMERA WORKSHOP @$1480 SHOP WARRENTY

Did I miss any?

This list shd be sent to the mods and be included in the Canon price guide :) Thanks for the efforts and congrats to you!