cannot sleep :)

I save more than $50. Total saving $155. Btw. Is there really diff between canon and shop warranty? I do not find any issue but when i purchased it yest, someone came and asked me why i choose to buy knowing not a canon warranty.

Think he saved more than $50

I save more than $50. Total saving $155. Btw. Is there really diff between canon and shop warranty? I do not find any issue but when i purchased it yest, someone came and asked me why i choose to buy knowing not a canon warranty.

Its a Grey set ??

Is that why its $150 cheaper ??

I am a happy man now.

TK FOTO @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
ART FOTO @$1380 SHOP WARRENTY
ALAN @$1550 CANON WARRENTY
CATHAY PHOTO @$1590 CANON WARRENTY
IPHOTO @$NO STOCK
JOHN 3:16 @$1545 CANON WARRENTY
MAIN M.S COLOR @$1560 CANON WARRENTY
A.M.K HUB M.S COLOR @$1540 CANON WARRENTY
PARISILK @$1434 BEFORE GST CANON WARRENTY
SLR @$1535 CANON WARRENTY
THE CAMERA WORKSHOP @$1480 SHOP WARRENTY

Did I miss any?
Too late. You can come to HK to get a gray set for around S$1,160. Anyway, Congrats on the babies (including your new 17-55).

Too late. You can come to HK to get a gray set for around S$1,160. Anyway, Congrats on the babies (including your new 17-55).

include hotel/plane ticket about the same le. lol.

Really? My wife told it was S$1350. maybe at that point she did it on purpose.

Hi, may I know from which store n address in HK, can get 17-55 for only $1160? :)

Happy CNY to all bros here!!

Congrats on your wife's...
My twins (Girl n Boy) is turning 15mths soon, so I bet u will be enjoying fatherhood n photo taking moments :)

Fantasy747 said:
I just dun understand why must get permission fm wife to buy lens. Do they ask us if they can buy shoe, or handbag, or clothes? A least lenses have a second hand value. Try selling shoes, or clothes nobody will buy.

I never bother to ask my wife. I just buy. Dun even tell her. Not that I am hiding anything. It's all in the dry cabinet to see.

Congratsnon ur coming baby. Take more pics. In fact take pics every week you will see the changes when they grow up

I fully agreed with fantasy 747. I also don't ask my wife for permission if I want to buy thing. Similarly, I give her the freedom to buy what she want. I guess it is not a healthy relation to ask permission to from our partner to buy thing. Unless, it is something very expensive. Even if it is so, I will let her know as she is my wife, as a respect, I will tell her but ultimately, is up to me to decide.

As long as we spend wisely and within our financial means and make it a point to save some of our salary every month no matter how much it how little, I guess such practise of asking permission will not arise.

Congrats to your for your coming new born and happy fatherhood.

Congrats on your dragon baby, and your new dragon Lens