Candlelight Dinner @ Redang Island


Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer76

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2002
1,049
0
36
West
:thumbsup:

wow...gives a warm n romantic feeling
 

AMDer

New Member
Feb 17, 2002
428
0
0
42
Digital Age
www.pbase.com
why got 3 glasses? aren't it suppose to be candelight dinner btw a couple?:dunno:
 

Violett

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
303
0
0
39
North
violett.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by AMDer
why got 3 glasses? aren't it suppose to be candelight dinner btw a couple?:dunno:
There are 2 champagne glasses and another for ice water... :) there are 4 in total but I missed out the other one, cause its only half-filled. ;)
 

AMDer

New Member
Feb 17, 2002
428
0
0
42
Digital Age
www.pbase.com
Originally posted by Violett


There are 2 champagne glasses and another for ice water... :) there are 4 in total but I missed out the other one, cause its only half-filled. ;)
oh...hahaha..i thought got 3rd party...:devil:

kidding ah..:D
 

scanner

Senior Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,608
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by AMDer


oh...hahaha..i thought got 3rd party...:devil:

kidding ah..:D

:kok:
Huh? Third party len involved huh? :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.