Can the Fujifilm 6900 use 52mm filters without vignetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpenza

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Wanted to know cos I'm eyeing the S602Z ;p I've quite a number of 52mm that I wish to reuse.

KC, if it is launched in May, when do you think you will get it? I can only afford it in July or August...when I start working. :(

I think I'll wait a bit but probably get it in June if the price is ok and there are no adverse reports on it. Wanted to try it out first before using it for friends' ROM and weddings :)

Is there a "limit price" before you take a plunge? I was hoping it would be less than $1200 street price ;p

Originally posted by mpenza
I think I'll wait a bit but probably get it in June if the price is ok and there are no adverse reports on it. Wanted to try it out first before using it for friends' ROM and weddings :)

Is there a "limit price" before you take a plunge? I was hoping it would be less than $1200 street price ;p

woa, less than $1200, may not be easy. But it's possible, since F601Z is priced at about $1000. I guess as long as it's not more than $1400 I'll take it....intend to get external flash, adaptor tube, and if there still is some cash left, a good TC to compensate for the 6X zoom. Too used to 10X already. ;)

;p that's quite a lot to get. I just need the camera and the tube with a UV filter. heard from some people that it can take even 43mm filters!!! so I could reuse my current ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.