Camera case for FZ10/20 with adapter attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well for me i have the nova 2 aw for my F80 already. it can fit one camera body plus a lens and a flash. so i guess for F20 it should be just right for the camera with the adapter plus hood and an external flash if any and other ass.

Seraphim said:
well for me i have the nova 2 aw for my F80 already. it can fit one camera body plus a lens and a flash. so i guess for F20 it should be just right for the camera with the adapter plus hood and an external flash if any and other ass.

buy from where?? :)

I bought from CP.

Currently I using Lowepro TX500 shoulder bag and Safrotto camera backpack...made in china :embrass: to store my FZ10 (with len hood attached of course). Both still got plently of space to put in other stuff like filters, TC/WC, external flash, additional SD cards, additional batteries and so on.

Cheers

Seraphim said:
I bought from CP.

a....CP ? I am new can tell me the shop name :D

I looking for bag too.

club_de_oldman said:
a....CP ? I am new can tell me the shop name :D

I looking for bag too.

I also blur at first with all the short forms......

CP = Cathaty Photo
AP = Alan Photo
MS = MS colour

Thats all I know.....

how much ah..?
if too X, I use plastic bag, anyway I drive around when shooting most of the time.. wahaha..

Thanks for the help, tchuanye ;)

happytikus said:
Yo Lifeworld! I'm intending to get something for that purpose too. Searched around and might be deciding on the Lowepro Zoom2. (It's cheap and serves my purpose... ;p )

MS quoted me $35.

http://www.ebags.com/product_detail...155&bb_id=&Sku=5155&view=axlrg&sub_site_ID=20

Thanks. Looks fitting to me!
Why won't MS locates nearer to town. I had made two trips within a week, not thinking of heading there again. Will look out for this model at CP tomorrow. Think most likely buying a Lowepro!

Yessss..... It's a VERY good buy! :bheart: Haha...

I've been using the Zoom2 for 2 weeks already and i think it's fantastic. Very practical if you're intending to travel light and keep the adapter and hood on! :)

Was looking at the topload zoom mini (AP quoted $25). End up buying Nova Mini AW at CP $30 instead.
The topload zoom is great for quickdraw la. And I think CP gives reasonable price for camera casing. :thumbsup:

Hmmm... Will check out that place soon... Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.