Camera case for FZ10/20 with adapter attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphim

Jul 28, 2004
West
well for me i have the nova 2 aw for my F80 already. it can fit one camera body plus a lens and a flash. so i guess for F20 it should be just right for the camera with the adapter plus hood and an external flash if any and other ass.

bwilly

Aug 28, 2004
Woodlands
www.markkhor.com
Seraphim said:
well for me i have the nova 2 aw for my F80 already. it can fit one camera body plus a lens and a flash. so i guess for F20 it should be just right for the camera with the adapter plus hood and an external flash if any and other ass.

buy from where?? :)

Newguy69

Jun 25, 2004
Third rock from the Sun
Currently I using Lowepro TX500 shoulder bag and Safrotto camera backpack...made in china :embrass: to store my FZ10 (with len hood attached of course). Both still got plently of space to put in other stuff like filters, TC/WC, external flash, additional SD cards, additional batteries and so on.

Cheers

tchuanye

Staff member
Mar 4, 2003
Visit site
club_de_oldman said:
a....CP ? I am new can tell me the shop name :D

I looking for bag too.
I also blur at first with all the short forms......

CP = Cathaty Photo
AP = Alan Photo
MS = MS colour

Thats all I know.....

Sep 21, 2004
East Side

LifeWorld

Jan 18, 2002
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
happytikus said:
Yo Lifeworld! I'm intending to get something for that purpose too. Searched around and might be deciding on the Lowepro Zoom2. (It's cheap and serves my purpose... ;p )

MS quoted me $35.

http://www.ebags.com/product_detail...155&bb_id=&Sku=5155&view=axlrg&sub_site_ID=20
Thanks. Looks fitting to me!
Why won't MS locates nearer to town. I had made two trips within a week, not thinking of heading there again. Will look out for this model at CP tomorrow. Think most likely buying a Lowepro!

happytikus

Sep 21, 2004
East Side
Yessss..... It's a VERY good buy! :bheart: Haha...

I've been using the Zoom2 for 2 weeks already and i think it's fantastic. Very practical if you're intending to travel light and keep the adapter and hood on! :)

LifeWorld

Jan 18, 2002
East Coast
lifeworld.multiply.com
Was looking at the topload zoom mini (AP quoted $25). End up buying Nova Mini AW at CP $30 instead.
The topload zoom is great for quickdraw la. And I think CP gives reasonable price for camera casing. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom