Cambodia Siem Reap SkyVenture tour

Soulz86

Oct 5, 2007
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Any fellow CS tried this? am going there this thursday and probably go for this sky tour on Friday or Saturday. We're choosing between the blue line $80 northern tour or green line $120 temple tour... anyone can give some feedback or opinion which of the tour lines are better? dont want to overspend unnecessarily too if it doesnt make any different lol..

also, any recommendation on lens for such aerial shot? i only have 18-55 for a wide angle, 50mm and 55-250mm.

Yes, I have done it and loved it. I did a custom flight and the weather plays a big role. It's been raining in the afternoon lately but mornings are ok. Go with the 55-250. You won't be able to change lenses up there, and he can't fly below a certain altitude anyway.
These were with my 24 and are heavily cropped. I had no idea what to take the first time.

...the gods look down upon... by Jorge R, on Flickr

...symmetry... by Jorge R, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks Tyrov! looks like its flying pretty high if you need to cropped that much! think i've to bring my 70-300mm along lol. was thinking of taking the temples tour thou.

You have to fly higher than the mobile phone towers at least. Although when I did it we were dodging towers because of the storm that was coming.
I'll post some more pics in the Aerial forum.

You have to fly higher than the mobile phone towers at least. Although when I did it we were dodging towers because of the storm that was coming.
I'll post some more pics in the Aerial forum.

interesting.. is this the hot air balloon ride