Problems usually encountered

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Deregistered
Mar 21, 2002
Visit site
What are some of the common probs you encounter for macro/clsoe-up shoots?

can't attract rare spieces? oh hack.. i can't even attract some 'common' spieces like 'common mime' or 'common birdwing' :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:
can't attract rare spieces? oh hack.. i can't even attract some 'common' spieces like 'common mime' or 'common birdwing' :bsmilie:

you must go to them and not attract them to you.
Join us for our next macro trail hunting session

yanyewkay said:
How about Common Rose, Common Jay, Common Bluebottle, Common Grass Yellow, Common Tiger, Common Tree Nymph, Common Faun, Common Sailor, Common Hedge Blue, Common Caerulean, Common Line Blue, Common Imperial, Common Posy, Common Tit, Common Red Flash, Common Awl, Common Snow Flat, Common Dartlet, ... ... ... ...

The truth is, some of these 'common' butts are actually very rare. :confused:

ortega said:
you must go to them and not attract them to you.
Join us for our next macro trail hunting session

when would likely be the next marco session ??

:)

macross said:
How about Common Rose, Common Jay, Common Bluebottle, Common Grass Yellow, Common Tiger, Common Tree Nymph, Common Faun, Common Sailor, Common Hedge Blue, Common Caerulean, Common Line Blue, Common Imperial, Common Posy, Common Tit, Common Red Flash, Common Awl, Common Snow Flat, Common Dartlet, ... ... ... ...

The truth is, some of these 'common' butts are actually very rare. :confused:
ahhah yah.. that was what i was trying to say.. at least i got a common sailor ;p

ortega: yah! when's the next macro outing? i prefer not to 'hunt'.. kekek..

David said:
What are some of the common probs you encounter for macro/clsoe-up shoots?
wind blowing, not enough light, btw what macro photography you are talking about.

I'm not sure if the list contains what you term as "problems". Everything in it is part and parcel of the macro photography experience. You can't say one of the problems with swimming is that you get wet can you?

Terence said:
I'm not sure if the list contains what you term as "problems". Everything in it is part and parcel of the macro photography experience. You can't say one of the problems with swimming is that you get wet can you?

Agreed with Terence. Dun know how to vote as all listed are valid for macro photography most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.