Calling for volunteers - 10 April

Status
Not open for further replies.
ed9119 said:
hey, ...... there's this going on this saturday afternoon/evening --->>> Photowalk for Volunteers

Would love to go but I have committed to spending time with my family after 3 weeks of volunteering. Next time bro.

Last edited:
Same here...would really love to join you guys but I've commit myself to another cause. This time, helping out with my feline friends whole of Saturday. Hv fun guys :)

Thanks Eddy, managed to see myself in the video clip. Very happy to participate in this meaningful event.
Although I left early, I really enjoyed myself working together with everyone. The whole event was very well organized.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

bro SabaDen, someone saw your mainecoon breed cat, now she want to buy it, she need your advise on the procedure? :)

bro SabaDen, someone saw your mainecoon breed cat, now she want to buy it, she need your advise on the procedure? :)

Haha!!! Most welcome but let's take it offline ... dun wanna OT here. Yr fren a CSer? PM if info required...thanks :)

Haha!!! Most welcome but let's take it offline ... dun wanna OT here. Yr fren a CSer? PM if info required...thanks :)

It from facebook, not my fren.....go take a look loh.....btw chio chio gal leh :p

BTW is the photo on 10 april uploaded? Cannot find my photo .....sob sob

CS-GanbatteJapan-sml.jpg

It was nice to be a part of this Clubsnap event and to meet the folks from the last PhotoAid. Not always a good reason to meet like this heheheh... But well for a good cause it is good to see Clubsnap again stepped up and do it's part.

Oppsy on the shot..whole day shooting medium quality shot for facebook upload and conserve file size so in the end forgot to set back to high res and fine hahahah.. But still about 2800 pixel wide of this shot ( and a few more) if anyone wants it or can show me where to post it so every can download it if they want. (1 mb jpeg)

Can't help but have to DI something (not scandalous as before) This is just a scale down size version which is all I can post to my gallery and link it here.

Cheers everyone!~

Nice shot Bro sammy888 and nice to meet you and work with you somewhat :) Anyone can spot my youngest princess? Hehe!!! :p

CS-GanbatteJapan-sml.jpg

It was nice to be a part of this Clubsnap event and to meet the folks from the last PhotoAid. Not always a good reason to meet like this heheheh... But well for a good cause it is good to see Clubsnap again stepped up and do it's part.

Oppsy on the shot..whole day shooting medium quality shot for facebook upload and conserve file size so in the end forgot to set back to high res and fine hahahah.. But still about 2800 pixel wide of this shot ( and a few more) if anyone wants it or can show me where to post it so every can download it if they want. (1 mb jpeg)

Can't help but have to DI something (not scandalous as before) This is just a scale down size version which is all I can post to my gallery and link it here.

Cheers everyone!~

Sammy, GREAT SHOT! I'll post this on the Ganbatte FB page. Will lighten and re-size ... unless yo have objections.

yalor.. why she like that heheh.. and someone try to lift one of the cat up high in the back but not quite make it hahahah

Haha!!! Guess she's too short ... but it makes the pic more interesting. The one with the cat is my older princess ... no easy task lifting a 9kg cat :p

Haha!!! Guess she's too short ... but it makes the pic more interesting. The one with the cat is my older princess ... no easy task lifting a 9kg cat :p

9kg? :bigeyes: :sweat: :sweat:

Your cats were a great draw Saba! Thank you for helping! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.