Calibrating monitor, printer n scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john_lennons

hello...
i juz bought a new monitor(19" samsung 955DF) n i have trouble calibrating it with the software provided. colours seem too saturated with the my new calibrated ICC settings and doesnt seem to be accurate. i wonder if the default ICC setting is the accurate one but it seems a bit too bright n straining for my eyes.i emailed samsung already n waiting for their reply.

so i wonder if u guys out there can give me some guides to an accurate monitor calibration. i have Adobe Gamma in my OS, however its kinda inaccurate too n the version seems outdated.

i heard Cathay offers calibrating monitors service.60 bucks n the technician goes down ur place with the spyders to calibrate.do u guys know if they calibrate the scanners n printers too

i hope i can do all these myself thou, i'd be grateful to receive any advise. thxz!

hello
i juz bought a new monitor(19" samsung 955DF) n i have trouble calibrating it with the software provided. colours seem too saturated with the my new calibrated ICC settings and doesnt seem to be accurate. i wonder if the default ICC setting is the accurate one but it seems a bit too bright n straining for my eyes.i emailed samsung already n waiting for their reply.

so i wonder if u guys out there can give me some guides to an accurate monitor calibration. i have Adobe Gamma in my OS, however its kinda inaccurate too n the version seems outdated.

i heard Cathay offers calibrating monitors service.60 bucks n the technician goes down ur place with the spyders to calibrate.do u guys know if they calibrate the scanners n printers too

i hope i can do all these myself thou, i'd be grateful to receive any advise. thxz!

Status
Not open for further replies.