Bye Bye Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to hear such nice words a foreinger says about Singapore. From memory I think this is the first time I've heard about it in CS.

Most of the time we hear about the working foreigners moaning on about Singapore's rules and regulations and the mentality of its citizens. Sometimes you can't stop wanting to ask if you don't like it there why don't you go home?

I am not a Singaporean. I had only spent less than a year there as a Malaysian company sent me there for training in graphic arts. I have nice thoughts about the island and its people.

You won't miss Singapore. With internet you can go back to Singapore via Clubsnap everyday leh.

Best wishes to you and your family .... hope your memories of Singapore will forever be engraved in all your photos taken here.
When you are in Roc, maybe change your nick to Taiwansteve .... we will know it's you ... :thumbsup:

Wow, cool!
Yeah, actually, you're closer than you think. With budget airlines and all, visiting SG is easy, so do come back and visit.
In the meantime, all the best! And CS is just a click away!

Heh, we gonna miss you during that few hours of flight. ;p

Hrm... what you gonna do with your nick then? :p

Hey guys,

You are all held in very high regard. :) Yes, I'll be leaving Singapore with very found memories, but with the cheap airfare and close proximity it should be pretty easy to get back.

About the name change... That's a good idea. TiawanSteve it shall be.

singapurasteve said:
Hey guys,

You are all held in very high regard. :) Yes, I'll be leaving Singapore with very found memories, but with the cheap airfare and close proximity it should be pretty easy to get back.

About the name change... That's a good idea. TiawanSteve it shall be.
Hmm... Even if u're in the far reaches of USA, Singapore's just either a mouse click away or like 12hr flight. :)

Heh steve, hope u finally get down to mastering your mandarin in Taiwan. Have a good one!

Let me introduce myself. My new name has officially been changed to (drum roll please......)

Taiwanapurasteve (thanks for the idea Sion and Canonised)

A very special thanks to the admin for being proactive and asking me if I wanted to change my member ID. :thumbsup:

Maybe my next thread will be a poll to name my first child. :bsmilie:

Hey, congrats on the name change, suits you already!

Good luck in Taiwan and it was great to meet you for that shoot a while back.

Hope to see you around clubsnap and cant wait to see photos from Taiwan!

Ehhh...
Think taiwanapurattlesteve better. U forgot where u came from!!! ;p

taiwanapurasteve said:
Let me introduce myself. My new name has officially been changed to (drum roll please......)

Taiwanapurasteve (thanks for the idea Sion and Canonised)

A very special thanks to the admin for being proactive and asking me if I wanted to change my member ID. :thumbsup:

Maybe my next thread will be a poll to name my first child. :bsmilie:
What not to do in Taiwan, currently:
1. Stay about a mile (or maybe 10 miles) away from the President or his family members, and never be seen together with any of them in a photo .... if you want to be taken seriously by any Taiwanese .....:bsmilie:
2. As for your child, as long as yr surname is not Chen, any name will be ok ....:sweat:

AReality said:
Ehhh...
Think taiwanapurattlesteve better. U forgot where u came from!!! ;p

Whapaingz ... this is getting complicated .... next time maybe become:

Bangkok = Banwanpurattlesteve?
Tokyo = Tobanwanpurattlesteve?
Shanghai = Shatobanwanpurattlesteve?
London = Lonshatobanwanpurattlesteve? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.