buyin 110 film in sg?

mercurial_streak

Feb 23, 2006
Sengkang
Hi,
does anyone know if 110 film is still available in sg? A check with Triple D, Ruby, thirtysix and Cathay seems to indicate that 110 film is no longer being shipped to sg.

A quick check with wiki showed that only Kodak manufactures 110 film now.
Has production of 110 film been ceased?

Sorry if this question has been asked to death. I cant seem to find the search topic button.

still available this film?..i have fujica 350z but now so hard to find this film.

Last edited:
If i'm not wrong you can try thirty-six in sunshine plaza, they sell lots of camera toys and films, but not cheap.....

just went to check out Page One. they don't sell 110 film anymore. i saw only a pack of 110 film selling with a camera for 47d

For those of you desperate to get your hands on some 110 film, a model company in the UK has quite a large stock of Fuji Superia and will post to Singapore. I just ordered 10 rolls at £3.99 each. check this website:-

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/car/item/D-ES1813-FILM-FUJI-110-Film-1327-1813-184824exp__7e3c/

Fuji ceased production of this film and now you are unlikely to get any in date Superia. this is not a problem if you keep it in the fridge or freezer, allowing about an hour before opening the packet when you take it out of storage.

I have a number of these cameras (around 10 various 110 cameras) - all working and all in use getting good results but now resort to loading my own cartridges with Velvia 100 cut from 120 roll film - gives 3 rolls of 16mm and is just about the right length. As there are no perforations the frame spacing varies with increasing exposure number and I get about 20 exposures per roll.

Velvia gives better results than print film as it has virtually no grain and therefore large enlargements can be made - up to about 12" x 16"! Scanned after processing.

I process my own E-6 with Fuji Hunt chemistry in a Jobo CPE-2 photo processor with surprisingly good results. An E-6 lab might process for you if you ask nicely, my local Fuji print shop runs 110 negative film through the processor they have in the shop by loading the process cassette in the dark - gives excellent results and means I don't have to process C-41!

Only use small amounts of process chemical and the shelf life is very short so a 5 litre kit (sadly all that is available these days) is stored in the freezer and thawed out only to mix a single batch of chemicals when required then put back in the freezer. Fortunately the Fuji Hunt chemistry is all liquid.

if you look around on ebay, sometimes you get some decent deals (even if you factor in the postage from overseas)... especially if you buy a larger amount.

any stores in singapore still selling this???

sorry, tried searching some results are pretty old and i not sure if the fact still stands

try perly inc...

sms and emailed Perly, no reply from them for nearly a week.

Not sure if they are still operating =(

try this new shop, Peek-ture

36 Armenian Street, #01-04/#02-04
Singapore (179934)

Tel: (65) 8181 4409

Hi thanks alot for the help!

no prob, i went down today and they told me they have limited stock now. better hurry... call and book.. ;p

no prob, i went down today and they told me they have limited stock now. better hurry... call and book.. ;p

Quite sad I order some film online turn out that the camera I ordered frm eBay seems to be a faulty one

Quite sad I order some film online turn out that the camera I ordered frm eBay seems to be a faulty one

they have camera for 110 film too..

I had to order 5 rolls from ebay for my pentax 110. Expired but still usable. I checked a lot of local shops very very difficult find now.

i have some 110mm films to spare, let me know if you need, my 110mm fisheye got trashed.

jan,90922267