Buy Lightroom academic pricing

zenesh

Jan 27, 2005
Hi,

Where can i get academic pricing for adobe lightroom? How much is the academic price? It seems like in the US, it can be had for USD$99

Regards

You can only buy if you own a sutdent card. So do you hv one?

I dun think lightroom is available in student edition in Singapore based on the last time I checked adobe website.

In US, there is the normal student edition as well as campus edition, which is $89 before tax. Just got one on Thursday :)

Thanks for the reply. DrSpock and cybertron

Of course i understand education versions requires authentication that you are a student.

So where can i get it in singapore? Any retailer or distributor that i can enquire from?

I do know that there might be differences in policy in US and in singapore that is why i am enquiring too.

Thanks for the reply. DrSpock and cybertron

Of course i understand education versions requires authentication that you are a student.

So where can i get it in singapore? Any retailer or distributor that i can enquire from?

I do know that there might be differences in policy in US and in singapore that is why i am enquiring too.

No more available in singapore...u need to get the retail one..

onli CS5 is available in education version..

Thanks ardnirum for the information

Even Lightroom Edu pack is no longer available in the US

try buy previous license of lightroom 1 or 2 then get the upgrade version. u can still save $100+, that's what i did.