Butterflies of Singapore

Bluesteel

Jul 27, 2005
Metamorphosis - The Birth of a Butterfly Book

10 am 10/10/10 : Launch of A Field Guide to the Butterflies of Singapore

The Field Guide will be 370-page soft-cover A5 sized book featuring a total of 904 photographs.

http://butterflycircle.blogspot.com/

ButterflyCircle will announce the Guest of Honour and sponsor for the book after the launch.

Guests for the launch are by invitation only.

Limited number of the book will be available at selected outlets after the launch.

Cheers!

Cool...Congrats for the launch of the new guide book :cheers:

Thanks Adrian!

The cost and a list of outlets for the book will be announced by ButterflyCircle after the official launch.

One thousand copies of the book have been reserved by the Guest of Honour / sponsor for schools, public libraries and institutions.

ButterflyCircle will feature an article on the launch after the event

Cheers!

book-launch.jpg

1DMK3----1783---10_10_2010.jpg

1DMK3----1778---10_10_2010.jpg

1DMK3----1785---10_10_2010.jpg

1DMK3----1797---10_10_2010.jpg

Congrats and Well done to SK and also Butterfly Circle for the launch of the book

BTW I move this to World of Nature - as I feel it is more than kopitiam and deserve a place in this section, for all Nature lovers here to appreciate this thread :)

Thanks, Peng Eik. :cheers:
I'll be in discussions with Nature's Niche, SBG Bookshop and the Zoo as retail outlets for the public sale of limited copies of the book. The majority of the copies will be donated by my sponsor to schools & other educational institutions, public organisations, libraries, and so on.

Once things are confirmed, I will post an update.